The Student Room Group

Wife Didn’t Know She Was Filming The Cops Killing Her Husband

https://www.tytnetwork.com/2014/03/16/wife-didnt-know-filming-cops-killing-husband/

Mom-Daughter got into an argument

Witness calls cops after mother slaps daughter

Cops instead of going towards mother and daughter attack husband and kill him.
Reply 1
Bizarre and horrific.
Reply 2
Murderers. I don't know why they've been "suspended" with pay. "Whoops, you killed somebody! Here's a free holiday for your trouble!"

They don't have the judgement or the restraint to be police officers since they're little more than thugs with badges.
Reply 3
There has to be something more surely? I see a few officers but not a "beating" going on in that video at least, multiple officers restraining someone isn't uncommon and doesn't usually result in their death...Also do we know what happened beforehand? I mean another women called the police on them, did the husband react aggressively when the police arrived and likely tried to take his wife to question her? Did they need to restrain him? He's a big guy...heart issues? Not defending the cops here, unjust murders by overzealous police are things we've all read about, but more information would be nice.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
VAWA/primary aggressor laws. Any report of domestic violence, reciprocal, one-sided or whatever, the man is arrested without delay. Sadly unsurprising to see the man attacked by police despite not even being involved.
HEy feminists, this is what you wanted.

When a domestic callout for violence is received they immediately zero-in on the male. No ifs, no buts, you as a man are the target.

This story would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.
Terrible all should be charged for murder
Reply 7
Wtf! Those cops should be ****ing killed
Was it because he was black?
Reply 9
Original post by TSRgawdlike
HEy feminists, this is what you wanted.

When a domestic callout for violence is received they immediately zero-in on the male. No ifs, no buts, you as a man are the target.

This story would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Hey now, I like a good gender war/feminist argument (for laughs, mind you.) but this is irrelevant. No need to push your MRA agenda.
Not even surprised, just another dead guy in America.
Reply 11
Disgraceful. Abuse of power.
Reply 12
It's amazing how things like this don't attract bigger media storms.
Reply 13
omg look what them dumb women caused xD, the cops are just brutal xD like wtf seriously.
Reply 14
This is why people don't like or trust the police.

Especially ethnic minorities..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending