The Student Room Group

BA FCP Central Saint Martins 2014 Applicants

I have a question to ask anyone who applied for the fashion communication and promotion course at csm and just done their interview; when do we hear back from csm with their decisions? I forgot to ask because i was in a right state.

Was nice meeting all of you at the 1.45pm slot on wednesday! x
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi there, i had my interview on the second day and they said it should be around two weeks, unless you were a definite yes or no in which case you may hear back sooner, or if you were a maybe it could be longer. They said we'd definitely hear back by may though i think but it should be before then. hope this helps
Reply 2
has anyone heard back from CSM yet?
Reply 3
yeah i heard back 4 weeks after my interview for fashion history and theory at the start of april :biggrin:
Original post by n_ric
yeah i heard back 4 weeks after my interview for fashion history and theory at the start of april :biggrin:

Hey! I was wondering, since you got in, if you could give me any advice for the interview, especially the picture analysis? It's the one part I'm absolutely terrified of so any help would be greatly appreciated! x
Hey, have interview for the history and theory course on Tuesday and some info about what happens would be great?

Quick Reply

Latest