The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle 2014 applicants, what is your course fresher?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by palomaccorrea
Hahahah not biomedicine! Where are you staying? You're the first one i found who's also studying biochem!

Same here! Lots of them are studying biomed! I'm staying at ricky road. how about you?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 121
Hi! Studying fine art! :smile:
Geography!
Anyone else doing Pharmacology??? so many Biomedicine applicants haha
Reply 124
Law :biggrin:
Original post by katiealice4
Geography!

Wahey, I'm doing geography too! Whereabouts are you from? :smile:
Original post by brocklehurst95
Wahey, I'm doing geography too! Whereabouts are you from? :smile:

The Bahamas! What about you?
The Bahamas! What about you?

Wow that's some distance, good effort! So you're an international student then? I'm technically classed as an international student too even though I'm from Lancaster in north west England haha
Wow that's some distance, good effort! So you're an international student then? I'm technically classed as an international student too even though I'm from Lancaster in north west England haha

Nah I'm not actually, I have British citizenship and managed to get home fees! (My whole family is from England). And really? That's strange lol. What halls are you staying in?
Nah I'm not actually, I have British citizenship and managed to get home fees! (My whole family is from England). And really? That's strange lol. What halls are you staying in?

Oh right, that's not so bad! I get home fees because I live here but I got loads of info from the university about moving in earlier than most (16th September) among other stuff because of that haha. I'm half-German and had a German passport which is where it comes from. Anyway, I'm staying in Richardson Road, what about you? :smile:
Oh right, that's not so bad! I get home fees because I live here but I got loads of info from the university about moving in earlier than most (16th September) among other stuff because of that haha. I'm half-German and had a German passport which is where it comes from. Anyway, I'm staying in Richardson Road, what about you? :smile:

Ohh I understand :smile: I'm staying in Liberty Plaza Central Link, I'm super excited!
Computer Science! Woo! I'm staying in The View, room 4 flat 111 any neighbours around?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending