The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Conditional Offer but confused..!!!

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and this is my first post. :redface:
Getting to the point, I had applied for the MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics program for Fall 2014.
As I am currently enrolled in the final year of bachelors degree, I got a conditional offer stating that I need to graduate from my current university with a GPA of 3.5 or more.
I was initially expected to graduate by August but unfortunately, my university recently revised the academic calendar. Final exams were to be held in July 2014, however considering that Ramadan (Islamic Holy month) will be July this year, the university has pushed the exams to next month instead. This is because the temperature is quite hot in July (in Pakistan) and students will face difficulty in taking exams while fasting.
According to this revised calendar I will be graduating in September and not in August. Now I am confused on how to respond to the conditional offer. Also, I wish to apply for scholarship and therefore have no clue on how I should proceed! :confused:

I really want to study at your university and don't want to miss this opportunity because of something that is not under my control.
It would be really helpful if I could any info or advice on this matter!
You should contact the university as soon as possible and explain the problem. :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending