The Student Room Group

Jesus Someone help me... Art A level?

Okay, So I took a photography Gcse, Which I love and get good grades in... I'm also half decent at art... I don't have that natural talent to draw amazing pictures in seconds, But I can do it well and I enjoy it... So basicly is it hard to compete/do well at when you're surronded by people who are just that naturally talented?
Original post by Bamazooki
Okay, So I took a photography Gcse, Which I love and get good grades in... I'm also half decent at art... I don't have that natural talent to draw amazing pictures in seconds, But I can do it well and I enjoy it... So basicly is it hard to compete/do well at when you're surronded by people who are just that naturally talented?

Hey, I just moved your thread into the creative arts forum - there are plenty of people here who can help out.
When you're doing something creative like art, there are always going to be people who are better than you, thats just the way it is. However if you generally enjoy the subject and its sounds like you do then I don't think it will be too much of an issue, you just need to get on with your own work and not worry too much about what others are doing, it's not a competition.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending