The Student Room Group

Problems fill out atas application

Please helps me... I have problems to fill out atas application, there is not blank space to put educational information and systems doesn't permit me continue the application.

Did you have problems like this one when you fill out your application?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by yulyc17
Please helps me... I have problems to fill out atas application, there is not blank space to put educational information and systems doesn't permit me continue the application.

I have the same problem. Any solution? Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by yulyc17

Ok, yulyc17, I found out. It's just because the link is highlighted in grey ton-sur-ton, just below the question. Good luck.
Reply 3
hi guys, could you tell me how long it will take to receive the initial registration mail from ATAS..?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
I am trying to register in ATAS for full application but when I click on submit button filling all the spaces it leads me nowhere…doesn't load at all….I have tried it on in safari, internet explorer and even in google chrome but the same problem, any idea guys….I am having late for unconditional offer as they asked me to submit ATAS certificate but the website isn't working. Thanks guys.
Hi guys, Could you tell me, how long it will take to receive the initial registration mail?
Reply 6
Original post by kiranrai
I am trying to register in ATAS for full application but when I click on submit button filling all the spaces it leads me nowhere…doesn't load at all….I have tried it on in safari, internet explorer and even in google chrome but the same problem, any idea guys….I am having late for unconditional offer as they asked me to submit ATAS certificate but the website isn't working. Thanks guys.

hey there, i'm having the exact same problem. have u found any solution? glad if u could help me out
I have the same problem too
Did u find a solution ???
I am having the same problem too
Any solution ????
Reply 9
hey i'm having the exact same problem here. do update me if u solved it and i will too. thanks.
Reply 10
Hello ,did anyone here find out how to fill out the education history part? I have the same problem, there is no blank space and the link in grey doesn't work. Could you please help me ?? :/
Reply 11
Original post by trix22
Ok, yulyc17, I found out. It's just because the link is highlighted in grey ton-sur-ton, just below the question. Good luck.

I still cant figure out where this link is😪 If u can add more guidance I would be thankful
Reply 12
Hello all,

I applied for ATAS application in May but I still didn't receive it. Its been more than 3 months now. Any idea what is the normal period to receive it ?
Reply 13
Original post by farhan
Hello all,

I applied for ATAS application in May but I still didn't receive it. Its been more than 3 months now. Any idea what is the normal period to receive it ?
this is longer than it should be. My friend applied three weeks ago and he got it today and they stated it would take up to a month. I suggest u contact them by mail or telephone to possibly see where the process is currently at. Best of luck
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by jsmam1
this is longer than it should be. My friend applied three weeks ago and he got it today and they stated it would take up to a month. I suggest u contact them by mail or telephone to possibly see where the process is currently at. Best of luck

Thank you for your reply,

They are not responding back via emails and there is no telephone number on their website. Can you please let me know about it if you have?
Reply 15
If u see ur first email from them about the registration there is a contact us link where there is a telephone number, fax and email. I will try to look for that email and send u the numbers soon.
Reply 16
Original post by jsmam1
If u see ur first email from them about the registration there is a contact us link where there is a telephone number, fax and email. I will try to look for that email and send u the numbers soon.

Hi,

Thanks for replying again,

I just checked that email. There is a link to contact us which opens another page with 3 options to contact but with no details. So, there is no telephone number, no fax and no email ID.. So, if you can please let me know about it, it will be great.

Thanks again
Reply 17
Original post by farhan
Hi,

Thanks for replying again,

I just checked that email. There is a link to contact us which opens another page with 3 options to contact but with no details. So, there is no telephone number, no fax and no email ID.. So, if you can please let me know about it, it will be great.

Thanks again

I will try to dig for that email bt make sure ur using the internet explorer and not any other searching machines with this website as links and numbers might become invisible bt I searched the web and there is only the email available.
Reply 18
Original post by jsmam1
I will try to dig for that email bt make sure ur using the internet explorer and not any other searching machines with this website as links and numbers might become invisible bt I searched the web and there is only the email available.

I checked with internet explorer and there is no phone number. Can you please check it ? Thanks
Reply 19
Original post by farhan
I checked with internet explorer and there is no phone number. Can you please check it ? Thanks

I did and unfortunately I couldn't see the contacts too. Try to check ur spam or deleted emails. They said in their website that u should contact them when it takes longer than 20 days so try emailing them again and u might wanna consider visiting the British Embassy in ur country to at least give u a phone number or smth and if that doesn't work try to apply again . I hope the reply to u soon. Best of Luck

Quick Reply

Latest