The Student Room Group

Chelsea F.C. vs Arsenal F.C.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lubus
This being the same manager who he called an expert in failure?

Well Wenger did a poor job in proving Mourinho wrong today
Original post by Birdman1234567
Didn't say it wasn't our fault. The red card came so early people will probably forget we were handicapped. 6-0 is bad, but the result is an anomaly.

Oh like the 5-1 against Liverpool and the 6-3 against City?

Such a co-incidence that you guys are getting hammered away from home to your title rivals.

The game was over after the penalty (regardless of whether you were a man down or not)

It's not the first time you've thrown away a game in the first 15 minutes, so it's more than a "we were down to 10 and had no control of the outcome" situation. Your defensive set-up is porous against strong opposition,
(...) 6-0 is bad, but the result is an anomaly.

I can remember me that Arsenal got clear defeats against Liverpool and Manchester City too... whenever Arsenal plays against a title rival, it ends in a desaster.
Original post by 9MmBulletz

Such a co-incidence that you guys are getting hammered away from home to your title rivals.

The game was over after the penalty (regardless of whether you were a man down or not)

It's not the first time you've thrown away a game in the first 15 minutes, so it's more than a "we were down to 10 and had no control of the outcome" situation. Your defensive set-up is porous against strong opposition,

Truesay. good point.
Original post by Kallisto
I can remember me that Arsenal got clear defeats against Liverpool and Manchester City too... whenever Arsenal plays against a title rival, it ends in a desaster.

Yhyh I forgot that. Good point. I really cba anymore tho

The championship for Arsenal is over, but Chelsea has the best chances to be at the top at the end.

:console:
Original post by cleveradam
man like Matic robbing Arsenal gg

Nice to see you're much more optimistic about our team. :smile:
Original post by 9MmBulletz

This.

3 people for the title now I guess. Hopefully Arsenal get a result against City.

Like I said though, the winner of that table against the top 7 will likely win the title. We've generally taken 3-6 points off all the top teams. We needed that result against City though. I hope City draw to Arsenal and Liverpool, that would be the best result for us.
City winning the title and us winning the FA cup, yeah just thinking about that, would be nice fam. Just to see the reaction of the smug Chelsea/Liverpool fans on this forum.
Reply 290
Jose Mourinho has a **** life.

He constantly feels the need to prove himself because no one likes him. That's why he gets sacked the season after he wins a title at Chelsea.

Also, he probably doesn't like himself, isn't comfortable in his own skin and will live a miserable life. The best don't need to prove themselves and try boast, the best know they're the best and everybody else knows it too.
Original post by TheInvincibles14
City winning the title, yeah just thinking about that, would be nice fam.

I'm not too sure whether City will win the title. They're favourites but I think United and others like the merseyside clubs can get a result against them since City play away for both games, they're most likely their toughest games until the end of the season. They're not too great away from home tbf.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by jam277
I'm not too sure whether City will win the title. They're favourites but I think United and others like the merseyside clubs can get a result against them since City play away for both games, they're most likely their toughest games until the end of the season. They're not too great away from home tbf.

City have won 50% of their away games
United have won 43% of their home games

Strong case for both tbh

Quick Reply

Latest