The Student Room Group

Pope to the Mafia: "Repent or 'end up in hell'"

Pope Francis is such a joker :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
'Believe in Santa Claus or you will get no presents from him this Christmas!'
Pope is an organised crime boss himself, looks after pedos without handing them over to the police for justice
Has obscene amounts of money in the bank and does not redistribute adequately however employs hedge fund managers

Great little business you have there
Oh let alone its perfect hierarchical system
Original post by Bill_Gates
Pope is an organised crime boss himself, looks after pedos without handing them over to the police for justice
Has obscene amounts of money in the bank and does not redistribute adequately however employs hedge fund managers

I'm not religious so I don't follow his actions too closely but from what I can tell Pope Francis is trying to distance himself from that stuff and Pope Benedict as much as possible
Original post by justanotherposter
I'm not religious so I don't follow his actions too closely but from what I can tell Pope Francis is trying to distance himself from that stuff and Pope Benedict as much as possible

Pope francis is the best pope yet however the set up is still the same.

Sure he enjoys his billions in the bank.
Reply 6
Original post by Bill_Gates

The pope doesn't have control over the Vatican finances.
Original post by demx9
The pope doesn't have control over the Vatican finances.

The Mafia boss doesn't either, he has an accountant.
As religious as the criminal greaseballs may be, I doubt this will make a difference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending