The Student Room Group

St Andrews or Glasgow?

I am having trouble deciding on choosing between St Andrews and Glasgow. I have gotten conditionals for both and the specific courses (Cell Biology and Biomolecular Sciences) both interest me equally so I'm trying to base my decision on what uni I have a better feeling about. I have heard a lot of conflicting information about st andrews. Can someone give me a better impression on either uni? Or about the people that go there?

much appreciated
Original post by iBeit
I am having trouble deciding on choosing between St Andrews and Glasgow. I have gotten conditionals for both and the specific courses (Cell Biology and Biomolecular Sciences) both interest me equally so I'm trying to base my decision on what uni I have a better feeling about. I have heard a lot of conflicting information about st andrews. Can someone give me a better impression on either uni? Or about the people that go there?

much appreciated

It depends if you want a city or a small town. Both are equally reputable, St Andrew's is probably a bit more international. St Andrew's has more students from the rest of the UK, and more privately educated students, which is neither a good nor a bad thing. The only way you can make this decision is by visiting both until you instinctively feel which you prefer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending