The Student Room Group

English Literature B (AQA)- LITB 1: Aspects of Narrative HELP!

I am sitting the Aspects of Narrative exam in May, and just want some serious help for revision! I am studying Pride and Prejudice, Kite Runner, Auden and Rossetti. I feel ok on Auden and P&P for Section A ('How is the story told in...' and how my teacher says the 'lively debate' question) if I have to pick between either. However, I feel weaker on Rossetti and completely lost on Kite Runner! Anyone able to give me any tips on Kite Runner and Rossetti? Open to tips on Auden and P&P too :smile: Thanks guys!
The best thing to do is to look at some analysis and summaries of the books you are studying online, because it will enable more thoughts and ideas to flow in your mind. Also, read over the books and analyse as you go along and make flash cards, notes etc. Anything that will help you to understand the text in a positive way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am also doing this exam in May lol but studying different texts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by northwestsixth
I am sitting the Aspects of Narrative exam in May, and just want some serious help for revision! I am studying Pride and Prejudice, Kite Runner, Auden and Rossetti. I feel ok on Auden and P&P for Section A ('How is the story told in...' and how my teacher says the 'lively debate' question) if I have to pick between either. However, I feel weaker on Rossetti and completely lost on Kite Runner! Anyone able to give me any tips on Kite Runner and Rossetti? Open to tips on Auden and P&P too :smile: Thanks guys!

I'm uploading my english lit noted and essays gradually over here: http://muchadoaboutmia.wordpress.com/

I will be uploading notes on some of the texts you've mentioned! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest