The Student Room Group

Which university should i choose?

I'm torn between where to go, i've applied and received offers for Bsc Psychology
I have narrowed it down to two choices:
-University of Hull
statistically better in the league tables for psychology
-University of Liverpool
A Russell Group university

HELP!!!
Reply 1
Original post by amia96
I'm torn between where to go, i've applied and received offers for Bsc Psychology
I have narrowed it down to two choices:
-University of Hull
statistically better in the league tables for psychology
-University of Liverpool
A Russell Group university

HELP!!!

Liverpool. They offer a comprehensive structure and have a decent psych department. Also attending a RG university never hurts your chances in the long run.
Reply 2
Unless youve been to the playing fields of eton, then you probably wont get into woxbrick aka
Warrick
Oxford
Cambridge
Reply 3
I'm at UoL now in my third year, studying psychology. I'd recommend it without hesitation! There's so many reasons why.

I feel the staff genuinely care about your learning and seem so passionate about helping you with your studies. They will stretch and challenge you top, and not do just the bare minimum.

I took part in a research internship programme, which they run in the second year, which has really helped my CV.

Liverpool is just a fantastic place to live as a student. Its a cheap city, plenty of nightlife and also its easy to find part time work if you need it. However, I'd reccomend you get city centre accommodation.

That was maybe a bit biased, but you won't be dissapointed at UoL.

Quick Reply

Latest