The Student Room Group

Watched 8 Movies during the weekend-what's wrong with me?!!!

i have my A-level exams in 50 days and i should be concentrating on studying (and believe me i am) but this weekend i don't know whether it was because of stress or what i just couldn't get my mind set on studying, instead i started watching movies (some of them repeat) and i can't believe i literally haven't touched a book the whole weekend!!:mad:
has anything like this ever happened to any of you?
Reply 1
Relax. You obviously needed a break; better to designate periods of total relaxation than attempt to struggle through and stress yourself out.
Relax nothing is wrong with you. You might have underestimated your syllabus at that time.

Still 50 days, are enough to study for the exams.

PS: This has happened quite a few times to me.
Reply 3
Original post by muf_mur
i have my A-level exams in 50 days and i should be concentrating on studying (and believe me i am) but this weekend i don't know whether it was because of stress or what i just couldn't get my mind set on studying, instead i started watching movies (some of them repeat) and i can't believe i literally haven't touched a book the whole weekend!!:mad:

yeah that happens to me too. Out of interest, what were the 8 films you watched
Don't worry, you still have loads of time, including the Easter holidays. Everyone needs to relax and recharge their batteries and there's no point feeling guilty about that.
Reply 5
Original post by scjman
yeah that happens to me too. Out of interest, what were the 8 films you watched

47 Ronin,the social network,the king's speech,good will hunting,captain america,avengers and catch me if you can
and recently i just watched all X-men movies...seems my batteries are taking a long time to recharge:tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by muf_mur

Just seen your dp there:P Arrow's good:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by muf_mur

Dude, chill. Don't worry about a thing. There are some of us who can't stop watching movies and playing games until a couple of HOURS before the exam!
Reply 8
Original post by mjj22
Just seen your dp there:P Arrow's good:smile:

yeah..one of my best tv shows:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by muf_mur
yeah..one of my best tv shows:smile:

Same here:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by XMaramena
Dude, chill. Don't worry about a thing. There are some of us who can't stop watching movies and playing games until a couple of HOURS before the exam!

i am one of those people:biggrin: last year i had AS exams and i watched all 3 seasons of Game Of Thrones DURING the exams:colone:
Watched 8 dudes land a hooker, nothing's wrong with you. (Not my type of stuff to watch though).
(edited 10 years ago)
Lol OP dw, I didn't touch the books during my AS exams last year and don't intend to go near them during these exams either. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to studying... I study in spurts. And yeah, I too don't touch books for 2-3 days in a row, although I am stressing about the exams... Like I said, I study in little spurts and it seems to suit me fine... Finish revising the whole syllabus in 3-4 days, then leave off revising anything for the next 3-4 days!:biggrin: It does get boring going through the same thing over and over again... And you do need a break every now and then, you know. :P Lol I guess I'm just relieved that I'm not the only one who indulges in compulsive book-reading and movie-watching and study-avoiding during the exams hehe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending