The Student Room Group

June 2014 character and voice cluster, english literature aqa gcse

I have checked all the past papers for the poetry across time unit and I have seen that they have not published the same poem more than once. The only poems remaining, that they haven't done are brendon gallacher, give, les grands seigneurs, the ruined maid and on a portrait of a deaf man. Also, brendon gallacher, give and the ruined maid apparently only comes up on the foundation tier. Therefore, I came to a conclusion that this june the two poems that would most likely come up is les grands seigneurs and on a portrait of a deaf man. Any opinions?
Reply 1
Hey, you don't happen to know which poems came up in June 2013 for my revision ?!? The cluster is character and voice. Thanks!!
Reply 2
Original post by holliepilks
Hey, you don't happen to know which poems came up in June 2013 for my revision ?!? The cluster is character and voice. Thanks!!

Look on the aqa website, the papers are online! But for your ease, last year it was 'River god' and 'casehistory'
Reply 3
If it's going to be one of those poems then what can be the question i.e. compare power in this poems, interesting character?
hey did u find out what poem was on the exam after all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending