The Student Room Group

Is London the greatest city on earth? Lust for London.

Sorry to even pose it as a question!

Tonight I just feel very Londonish and happy. I don't know why this has suddenly come on. Maybe the start of spring? :love:

Just one of those things. Let's celebrate London. Our capital and lovely city of smart, wondrous people. :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Been to far better citys than london tbh.
Reply 2
Paris, je t'aime.

London is great though.
it's alright
Reply 4
I hate London.
Reply 5
The Greatest?

Hard to say.

One of The Great World Cities? Yep.

This image sums it up, I think

Spoiler

Reply 6
meh
I prefer my hometown.
Original post by Drewski
The Greatest?

Hard to say.

One of The Great World Cities? Yep.

This image sums it up, I think

Spoiler

PRSOM. London's where they literate. :cool: Nowhere 'pon this fair earth are more books and bookishness to be found concentrated in one place.
I do like it but it's an expensive city to live in and the housing prices are ridiculous. I've liked living here in my life so far but I don't think I'd wanna spend the rest of my life here.
Reply 10
I love London. Greatest place on Earth.
Reply 11
Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Rome are all on par if not better.

I even prefer Bruges and Prague to be honest.
Reply 13
Original post by Le Nombre
Paris, je t'aime.

London is great though.

But Paris ne t'aime pas. :mmm: Just kidding!!! :tongue:

OP, I love London! Each time I go there, it's always magic. I'm glad I'm going to study there next year. :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Silver Arrows
I prefer my hometown.

Which is...? :smile:
Not even close to be honest. Most cities i have been to have been better, friendlier, more open.
Original post by Jenn.
But Paris ne t'aime pas. :mmm: Just kidding!!! :tongue:

OP, I love London! Each time I go there, it's always magic. I'm glad I'm going to study there next year. :rolleyes:

Welcome, welcome! :biggrin: What will you be studying and at which of our many fine educational institutions? :adore:

Every day, another 500 people arrive from all over the planet, drawn here by all that our fine and noble London has to offer. :colondollar:
Yes. London is, indeed, the greatest city on Earth. It has everything for everyone, you just have to find it.

It is stunningly beautiful, full of great parks, architecture and culture, and is still the financial capital of the world.
Stop sucking all our talent away.

- the rest of the country.
Reply 19
One of the best cities I've been to, I just love the feel of the place, but having said that, living there would be another matter.

Quick Reply

Latest