The Student Room Group

Prize Vault McDonald's Monopoly: What did you get?

Scroll to see replies

I won a phone last year, I got the instant win sticker off my McFlurry :smile: I'm hoping to play it again this year- but I don't really go to McDonalds a lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Anyone doing the online instant win codes?

Any success/ know of someone that won?
How much would you want for bond street?
Original post by Obiejess
Well I have bond street...

Posted from TSR Mobile

How much u want for it?
Reply 24
Original post by cdude
Anyone doing the online instant win codes?

Any success/ know of someone that won?

I have tried but have not won yet on the website it gives you facebook faces of people who have won money. There is around 150 faces, probably more.
Original post by Yummymummy1989_1
How much u want for it?

The equivalent of a mini cooper :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Large Chips , got Oxford Street :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do realise that you have the very rare green one (Bond Street). On ebay you can easily get the other two as they aren't so rare and you can have a mini cooper :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Search on ebay , 'mcdonalds monopoly bond' and you'll see a listing which has regent street and oxford street!
Reply 29
I've won £200!!
I just won a pair of Urban Headphones :biggrin:
Reply 31
Well I have bond street...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ill buy it from you, That is if you really have it
Original post by corax
Does anybody actually know of someone who's won a decent prize?

I'd like to do it properly this year but I also want to eat healthily and not waste money.

I won an iPod shuffle from this a few years ago :smile:

It's brilliant marketing tbh, there are so many foolish people who genuinely think if they buy another Big Mac they'll win an Xbox or a Mini. The only reason it's worth playing is for the free food. One of my friends used to work there and because lots of people didn't bother peeling off the stickers, she would always bring home loads of free food for us.
Original post by sr90
I won an iPod shuffle from this a few years ago :smile:

It's brilliant marketing tbh, there are so many foolish people who genuinely think if they buy another Big Mac they'll win an Xbox or a Mini. The only reason it's worth playing is for the free food. One of my friends used to work there and because lots of people didn't bother peeling off the stickers, she would always bring home loads of free food for us.

I wonder what the sales figures look like if you compare the month they have the promotion to a normal month, very interesting :biggrin:
Reply 34
You also get 5 stickers for a salad box, think it's to encourage healthy eating, either that or they know nobody orders them!
I love mcdonalds monopoly but have given up mcdonalds for lent so shall have to wait until after Easter to start playing!
Reply 36
I have Mayfair, if someone has Park Lane do you want to go 50/50 on the £100,000 prize?
Reply 37
Here's what I won
Original post by Mike-Hunt
I have Mayfair, if someone has Park Lane do you want to go 50/50 on the £100,000 prize?

yeah sure!! i got park lane
Reply 39
for exchange
mini cooper m518
ipad m512

Quick Reply

Latest