The Student Room Group

Prize Vault McDonald's Monopoly: What did you get?

Scroll to see replies

I have oxford and regent st. just keep going, i got mine in the first 2 times i went
I bought a mcflurry and on that one i got another mcflurry and on that one i got ANOTHER mcflurry and on that one i got a cheese burger which i gave to my friend
I have park lane, if anyone has mayfair, im ok to go for 50/50 X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Mike-Hunt
I have Mayfair, if someone has Park Lane do you want to go 50/50 on the £100,000 prize?

I have 3 Park Lanes! I will go 50/50 with you!
Reply 64
I'll go 50/50 with you! I've got three Park Lanes! :smile:
Reply 65
I stole my friend's free chicken nuggets voucher. :wink:
Do do it park lane is easy to get just keep going!
Reply 67
I can never understand whether people are genuinely stupid and think that the people posting they have mayfair/any other rare sticker and want to split with park lane are not trolls or I'm just getting double trolled by these "idiots".

Anyway, I have such bad luck I usually don't even win food prizes, apart from the odd apple pies that I hate... Its a very addicting promotion though, I've been tempted to steal all the fries packaging... they are just there.
Reply 68
How do I get is
I've got a hash brown, as does that mean just the single hash brown? :hmmm:
4 common ones and of the three online codes...I got nothing, NOOOTHING,
Reply 71
I have the other 2 , if you have bond street we have about 25k of car to sell !
if you genuinely have it i'll give you £1000 for it by tomorrow evening?
Original post by Obiejess
Well I have bond street...

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you genuinely have bond street? I will buy it for £1000!! pm me asap :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by cool_dude106
It's hard to explain but here goes:

Step One - Buy a meal or selected single products like McFlurry etc.

Step Two - Peal the stickers that are on the products and there is 3 different types of sticker.

1 - Instant Win this means that you have won this product and it is yours, note that only food prizes can be redeemed in the restaurant the rest will be by phone or other means. You could win £100,000 this way.

2 - Board pieces like stations or streets you should only really take note of these if you get a rare pieces (the ones stated in the first post) if you get a collection of colours or stations you win something.

3 - Online code basically you enter the code online and you could win £10, £20 etc instantly.

That is basically what it is and it can be very fun and addictive. Sales of McDonald's go up when this deal is on.

I have been told by my sister that you need, for example, to win the Ipad, 500 of each property - Trafalgar square, fleet street, strand. Is this true??
Original post by Alisonggow
I have 3 Park Lanes! I will go 50/50 with you!

I will :smile:))))))
I have park lane anyone wanna go 50/50?
Iv got Oxford and regent lol
Original post by Leanne0186
I have park lane anyone wanna go 50/50?

Iv got mayfair
Original post by cool_dude106

Edit - The rare stickers this year are:

Brown - Old Kent Road (Custom Phone Case) (50,000 pieces)

Blue - Euston Road (Urbanz Headphones) (30,000 pieces)

Pink - Northumberland Avenue (£100 BuyAGift Voucher) (1,500 pieces)

Orange - Marlborough Street (Best Western Breaks) (1,000 pieces)

Red - Strand (Ipad Air) (500 pieces)

Yellow - Coventry Street (Yamaha Scooter) (40 pieces)

Green - Bond Street (Mini Cooper) (15 pieces)

Dark Blue - Mayfair (£100,000) (4 pieces) (1 of them is instant win)

Stations - Liverpool Street Station (Xbox One) (850 pieces)

i just have to make a correction for rare see non-existent and explain how the fraudulent promotion has been banned in several countries including brazil, germany and japan not to mention a number of us states

Quick Reply

Latest