The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The nurse/doctor one has always REALLY mystified me, I mean scrubs have to be one of the ugliest sets of work-wear on the planet
Original post by WoodyMKC
Because outfits.

sexy-nurse-costume-890023.jpg

Thats gone to the fappage!
Maybe because they're common professions, ones that we all have some experience with, thus relevant at some level to us.

You can't have some guy walk in the room with a lob-on like

'Hey babe, I'm an Osteologist and i've got a bone for you to get your hands on'

'Hey, are you the Higgs-boson particle? because you're giving me so much mass right now'

Far too esoteric to knock one out to.
its called a fetish dude, get over it
Original post by Blind Ferret

:rofl:
Reply 25
Original post by Dalek1099
No not really, I've always found teachers to generally be really ugly maybe its because a lot of them are quite old but I'm suspicious that they don't put make up on so that pupils don't find them attractive.

I had two really fit English teachers. Posh and smartly dressed. Everyone fancied them
Original post by Sphodromantis
Wow, how the hell have you ever got frisky with anyone, you hatred of sexual roleplay would turn anyone off. Chill out yeh

I would like someone to dress up as a doctor or teacher but just to teach me.
Original post by Blind Ferret
Maybe because they're common professions, ones that we all have some experience with, thus relevant at some level to us.

You can't have some guy walk in the room with a lob-on like

'Hey, are you the Higgs-boson particle? because you're giving me so much mass right now'

Far too esoteric to knock one out to.

Oh, I love the biology. <3
What about mothers?

I hear people thinking pregnant women are sexually appealing but pregnancy is a beautiful thing... I don't understand how it's attractive.

And then there are mothers I would like to ****... That's someone's mother, why would you want sex with someone's mother?
I think these are being used as roleplaying and something different than the norm, Yes normal sex is fun and stuff but changing it up and dressing up as someone else makes life in the bedroom a lot more fun, I love School girl stuff I think its cute and looks amazing when done right like not the cheap and tacky stuff, I like japanese style that's not super revealing, Now I'm not interested in it because of the people of the younger age its associated with I think that is sick and twisted and I hate "Age play", Someone said something about when they started to have sexual desires about girls and being attracted to them is school age and stuff I agree somewhat, My first sex was after school with my girlfriend at the time and she was in uniform short skirt and all and we did this often and it was a ****ing amazing and she was my first love, Now when I have sex with my girl in school uniform I get memories and It absolutely turns me on, She loves it too she thinks its cute and sexy and she feels younger with it on even tho we are still young in are 20's, She also sticks her tail butt plug and ears on like cat, dog, or fox and makeup to fit whatever her mood is at the time with the uniforms on, I think the people that hate or frowns upon these things are misinformed, came to the wrong conclusion about it like thinking we are peados in the making or are or they are really bland and boring in the bedroom and have not had a playful sex in their life, or they are just not clever enough to figure out why people do things on their own
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending