The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Solent University Southampton

What halls is everyone going for?? What courses are you doing and is anyone going to this uni from Northern Ireland ??? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Going for Deanery! Going to be doing Multimedia Journalism! From sunny England though :smile:
What about your choice of halls and course?
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
I'm going for Deanery too, I'm going to be doing Media Culture and Production :smile:
Reply 3
Hi :smile: I put down deanery as my first choice and I'm doing sports management !!!
Reply 4
Original post by Hjrosey
Going for Deanery! Going to be doing Multimedia Journalism! From sunny England though :smile:
What about your choice of halls and course?

Hi I put down deanery as my first choice and I'm doing sports management !!!
Reply 5
I've put Deanery as first choice (I think everyone has?!) and I'm doing Fashion Buying and Merchandising :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by CharlotteRosee
I'm going for Deanery too, I'm going to be doing Media Culture and Production :smile:

I'm going to deanery too hopefully to do sports management !!! Excited
Hi Guys!
Exciting to see you all so keen to come! My name's Felicity and I'm a second year Media Culture and Production student at Solent, so I just thought I'd introduce myself and let you know that I'm here to answer any questions you might have about anything to do with the university! I myself lived in halls last year, so I can speak from experience if you want to ask questions about accommodation :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending