The Student Room Group

Pizza and Mayo

I love dipping pizza in mayonnaise especially pepperoni or chicken pizza's, does anyone else do this I have been told it's really weird.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I personally think it's weird, but a lot of people I know use the garlic mayo pack from pizza hut or dominoes, so it's pretty common man.
Reply 2
Probably not the healthiest of things to do but I struggle to eat pizza without it these days.

Dem calories. :coma:
Reply 3
Mayonnaise goes well with anything.

Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

You carry on.
Reply 4
Original post by scriggy
Probably not the healthiest of things to do but I struggle to eat pizza without it these days.

Dem calories. :coma:

I'm the same I actually don't know how I ate pizza without it. I tend to eat it mostly with frozen pizza's.
I used to do that but now I just eat it with Ketchup my brother finds it appalling :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by LickingCarpet
I'm the same I actually don't know how I ate pizza without it. I tend to eat it mostly with frozen pizza's.

So are you the same with chips as well. The Dutch have it right.

Reply 7
Garlic dip is alright. But dipping pizza into plain mayo isn't my thing.
Reply 8
I love it! I always need something to dip my pizza in, so I'm not too fussy on what it is. Ketchup, mayo, garlic dip, BBQ sauce, honey mustard, ANYTHING. I usually dip nuggets and fish in mayo too
Original post by beccafd
I love it! I always need something to dip my pizza in, so I'm not too fussy on what it is. Ketchup, mayo, garlic dip, BBQ sauce, honey mustard, ANYTHING. I usually dip nuggets and fish in mayo too

Ooh yeah. :sexface:

Honey mustard with everything. Pizza, fries, falafel, buffalo wings, pork chops....
Reply 10
Original post by MidnightDream
I used to do that but now I just eat it with Ketchup my brother finds it appalling :smile:

Hhmm ketchup pizza *drools*
I love garlic and herb dip for my crusts, mayo would be a bit plain for me, too thick as well.
Haha! This is nothing I've been told by a guy off Kent that it's weird to talk to your friends...seriously :dots: ! I like to drizzle olive oil over my microwave-able pizza, you know the ones you get in Sainsbury's ? Those :drools: !
Reply 13
Original post by LickingCarpet
I love dipping pizza in mayonnaise especially pepperoni or chicken pizza's, does anyone else do this I have been told it's really weird.

I do it with Chips tooo...lol my friends think im weird for this too :frown:
Reply 14
I love it, in Algeria they put little pieces of mayo on top of the pizzas in many pizzeria and it tastes really good because the mayo is really good and home made but I guess I wouldn't do that at home because the mayo bought from the store isn't that good.
Reply 15
Original post by Yemiisii

I've always had trouble understanding what does chips mean in english lol ( I'm french), is it like the thing you eat which is fried ( as in fish and chips) or is it like that http://gowiththeebb.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/pringles.jpg ? because in french chips is the second one.
Original post by Yemiisii

I always have chips with mayo I don't consider that odd at all.
I do this too and it tastes divine!
Reply 18
Mmmm that garlic mayo dip from Dominos is amazing. Tastes better than the pizzas lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
I love garlic and herb dip for my crusts, mayo would be a bit plain for me, too thick as well.

thats what she said.

Quick Reply

Latest