The Student Room Group

A2 ICT INFO3 AQA Prerelease Material June 2014

Has anyone seen the pre-relase material for the June AQA ICT exam, I didn't think much of it and couldn't pick much out any ideas?
Reply 1
Here is a word document that might help.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
What book have you used for your revision notes?
Reply 3
Hi, does anyone have a copy of the pre release case study as I won't get mine till after easter holidays!
Thanks in advance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi, I've just finished my INFO4 and I am now starting INFO3. Does anyone have any case studies or video clips that could help me with this section please. It would be a great help.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
are teacher gave a book full of revision notes to us but this slide should help
http://www.slideshare.net/rossmccafferty/unit-3-ict-revision

Here are some questions
What are the alternative methods of securing Debit/Credit card transaction, using future/upcoming technologies?

Document management and work flow systems are talked about in the web chat what other systems are available? or what other project development systems are available?

What are the issues/factors around the new "location dongle"?

Discuss the stages of technology life cycle.

What factors contribute to a successful project?

What are formal methods? or Describe 3 formal methods.

What information needs (or training) do the different levels of users need, voters, administrators and senior government officials?

What is a ceo?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by joey16101
are teacher gave a book full of revision notes to us but this slide should help
http://www.slideshare.net/rossmccafferty/unit-3-ict-revision

Here are some questions
What are the alternative methods of securing Debit/Credit card transaction, using future/upcoming technologies?

Document management and work flow systems are talked about in the web chat what other systems are available? or what other project development systems are available?

What are the issues/factors around the new "location dongle"?

Discuss the stages of technology life cycle.

What factors contribute to a successful project?

What are formal methods? or Describe 3 formal methods.

What information needs (or training) do the different levels of users need, voters, administrators and senior government officials?

What is a ceo?

Thanks for the credit :wink:
Reply 8
This is amazing! so it contains everything that they think will come up in the exam in section A?
Reply 9
Original post by Hudahakim
This is amazing! so it contains everything that they think will come up in the exam in section A?

Yes some of the things in the pre release will come up in the exam. For example training or security for the location dongel. Check out this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2606944 for some more details.
People's thoughts on the exam???
Sorry to bump!

I've done the exam paper for my mock! Thought it was okay but didn't really like some of the wording of the questions.

Does anybody have the markscheme? I won't be getting my result for a while, and with the exam very soon, would be nice to see where I went wrong.
Original post by Olympiad
Sorry to bump!

I've done the exam paper for my mock! Thought it was okay but didn't really like some of the wording of the questions.

Does anybody have the markscheme? I won't be getting my result for a while, and with the exam very soon, would be nice to see where I went wrong.

your inbox is full cant pm you..
Original post by ThatGuyRik
your inbox is full cant pm you..

No worries - I got my paper back, got an A!
Thanks for your help anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest