The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

The British are the ugliest white ethnic group?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Tell Keira Knightley or Orlando Bloom this.
Reply 61
I agree, I'm a black American and whute women here in USA look better than white women in Uk
Reply 62
Absolutely and wait till you meet the culture they come with, or lack of. So uncultured compared to Europeans/Russians or Caucasian Asians, even the hillbilly’s have more culture
Original post by 3121
Absolutely and wait till you meet the culture they come with, or lack of. So uncultured compared to Europeans/Russians or Caucasian Asians, even the hillbilly’s have more culture

Thread is 5 years old dude,
Original post by joseon
According to this poll the British are the most unattractive white ethnic group. Obviously any kind of poll on this subject is pretty suspect. Firstly, it's obviously a big generalisation to label an entire ethnic group as "ugly", as every group will have some attractive people and some less so. Attractiveness is also subjective to a certain degree, and some people will consequently disagree about what's attractive and what isn't. However, thhe consensus (from this poll and others) does seem to be that British people tend to rate quite low in terms of attractiveness when compared to other white ethnic groups. I'm originally from Korea, but I have travelled extensively and tbh I'd have to concur that British people in general, particularly when compared to Swedish, Dutch and Russian people do seem relatively unattractive. Would you agree or disagree with this opinion?

From personal experience, ive found the women of every ethnic background other than english are more attractive than the men but with English people, its the other way round
(ofc this is a massive generalisation and there are attractive english women and attractive men of evry ethnicity)
Reply 65
lets not bump a thread from 5 years ago :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending