The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Red: extreme emotions!!!
White because the results slip will reflect everything honest, everything so utterly pure, and most of you wouldnt be in much of a shock as well because you would know. On most occassions hard work is repaided and i hope that happens of Aug 24th. Hopefully.
Brown because it's the colour of the doors at the entrance to the hall......and also the wooden flooring.
Orange because i see both 17 and August as orange.
Bleck! Bleck! Where are we sleeping tonight mother? In father's grave!!!
Reply 25
green, when i throw up.
Red, it's lucky in Hong Kong (according to HSBC advert), so why not here aswell... :rolleyes:
Reply 27
calcium878
Red, it's lucky in Hong Kong (according to HSBC advert), so why not here aswell... :rolleyes:

That's true. During chinese new year, we give our friends/relatives red packets (which usually contain money).
Reply 28
purple, peace and calm follows. Oh and 6 weeks of proper relaxation.
Black, definitely black...aaaaaagh! Help!
Reply 30
All these results day threads are getting pretty annoying now, just forget about it. It doesn't matter how much you talk/post about it, its not going to come any quicker, it's just making it seem longer because you are always thinking about it.
Red - the colour of danger and blood as in DANGER -this girl is a leprotic loser and blood as in what will be coming out of the nose of the first person who says to me "You didn't do that bad"

But if you want me to think optimistically then its still red... The colour of the rose on the UCLan crest or the predominant colour of the crest of Stevenson college - Durham...
Reply 32
I don't get this thread. But hey, I'll join in anyway...

Blue! Because... my school uniform is blue. I write in blue ink. Blue is the colour of hard work. It is the colour of TSR. It reminds me of school, which reminds me of exams, which remind me of results.

There you go.
Pink 'cause I hate the darn colour...
Reply 34
Black. I like black :smile:
Reply 35
It's blue....i don't really know why.
Reply 36
Black...my lucky colour :wink: woot
Reply 37
Green because I will feel sick!

Though I don't actually look green when I'm ill...
Reply 38
Red the colour of blood:wink:
Reply 39
Grey - like a cloud, it can part for blue skies, or can change into a tumultuous strom. It's also the colour of neutrality. So grey - all the way!

Latest

Trending

Trending