The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Hi, unfortunately I already swapped, thanks for interest, I wish you luck in finding place at the SSA, best
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 241
Hi I got a en-suite room at Champion Hill anyone want to swap with me?
I'll be studying at the Strand campus so anyone at SSA please PM me!
hi, i (a female undergrad) have a standard en-suite at Champion Hill King's college residence. I am really desperate for any intercollegiate hall (anything catered). champion hill is cheaper !

Please PM me or reply here, whatever you want.

Thanks
I've been offered a single en-suite at Great Dover Apartments . However I'm looking for Stamford Street Apartments.
Anyone willing to swap ?
PM me or whatever you want. Urgent

Thanks
Hi,

I might be looking to swap my en-suite at Stamford St. Apartments for a Moonraker Point en-suite. How must is the cost of the accommodation for a week?

I am a female undergrad.
Reply 245
Hey guys,

I have an en-suit accommodation at champion Hill.

I'm looking for Stamford Street apartments or moonraker.

I'm a postgraduate male and my campus is strand, I need to live closer.

Thank you
Has anyone else not received a time slot booking email?
Does anyone know if Wolfson provides you with duvet/pillows??
Original post by Harsh Ramraika
I've been offered a single en-suite at Great Dover Apartments . However I'm looking for Stamford Street Apartments.
Anyone willing to swap ?
PM me or whatever you want. Urgent

Thanks

I ve got a single ensuite at Champion Hill, Would love to move to GDSA, can give you £250.00 on top for swapping
Reply 249
Hi
I have been offered en-suite room at Ewen Henderson halls, I would like to swap for GDSA, Julian Markham or Moonraker point, if anyone is interested?
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm looking for a replacement STUDENT to takeover my studio room at spring mews; due to unforseen circumstances I'm going to need to move out early (preferably before the new year). Its a Fantastic location In Zone 1 just by the Albert Embankment and 10 minutes walk from the London eye/southbank. Nearest station is Vauxhall with both underground and national rail station plus the bus station 5 minutes walk from the student accommodation. The accommodation Includes all bills and free wifi + contents insurance, gym and swimming pool facilities along with a cinema room and music room. Finally There is an amazing social space and other residents and staff are very friendly; studio room on the 4th floor £265 p/w please inbox me if you are interested!!! Thanks xxxxx

Quick Reply

Latest