The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Therapuetic Radiography at LSBU Sep 2014

I'm new to student room and still finding my way around..I've recently received an unconditional offer to study Therapuetic Radiography September 2014... Just wondering if anyone else is accepting an offer to study Therapuetic Radiography and would be great to say hi. Also could anyone who is currently studying this degree advise me of the time you generally start and finish your day at uni... Thanking in advance!!!
Reply 1
Original post by coolmum
I'm new to student room and still finding my way around..I've recently received an unconditional offer to study Therapuetic Radiography September 2014... Just wondering if anyone else is accepting an offer to study Therapuetic Radiography and would be great to say hi. Also could anyone who is currently studying this degree advise me of the time you generally start and finish your day at uni... Thanking in advance!!!

Hi. Is this for the MSc or BSc course? I have an interview for it. How was yours? what kind of questions did they ask? :smile:
London
Reply 2
Original post by 2468
Hi. Is this for the MSc or BSc course? I have an interview for it. How was yours? what kind of questions did they ask? :smile:

This was for the BSc... When have you got your interview?? I didn't have an interview luckily. Sorry can't help you... Have you applied to any other uni's?? Good Luck!!!
Reply 3
Original post by coolmum
This was for the BSc... When have you got your interview?? I didn't have an interview luckily. Sorry can't help you... Have you applied to any other uni's?? Good Luck!!!

My interview is at the end of April. Also applied to Sheffield hallam uni for the PgDip and have been invited for an interview. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by 2468
My interview is at the end of April. Also applied to Sheffield hallam uni for the PgDip and have been invited for an interview. :smile:

That's great!! Good luck with those. From what I've heard the interviews at southbank have been quite relaxed.... Good luck and would great to hear how you got on. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending