The Student Room Group

Which one is better?

Hello,
I have been accepted to both University of Reading and Cardiff University (plus three more) and I don't really know which university to choose. If I look it by this side, Reading is in England and Cardiff is in Wales but that is not the greatest factor. I would be glad to hear your opinion about the universities.
Reply 1
I dont know about the unis, but I`d advise you to go on Whatuni and unistats. They are websites that allow you to compare unis in terms of employment prospects, student reviews, course content etc.
Original post by Victoria1981
Hello,
I have been accepted to both University of Reading and Cardiff University (plus three more) and I don't really know which university to choose. If I look it by this side, Reading is in England and Cardiff is in Wales but that is not the greatest factor. I would be glad to hear your opinion about the universities.

Congratulations, and if you still want to know something in particular, I'm in Reading and I'm studying a Finance degree, so ask straight away.
As for the statistics, everyone has different criterion and I don't know if it's really good source, if you can my advice is - go to open days and see where you feel like it (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending