The Student Room Group

UCAS has wrong info on application

Ok so last year befor i got in to uni i deferred my course, and i spoted that its had "Are you planning to live at home while studying? yes" which is wrong so i requested it to be changed and now i have an unconditional offer at the uni again and the info is still the same what should i do/who should i contact?
Original post by dcman987
Ok so last year befor i got in to uni i deferred my course, and i spoted that its had "Are you planning to live at home while studying? yes" which is wrong so i requested it to be changed and now i have an unconditional offer at the uni again and the info is still the same what should i do/who should i contact?

That little tidbit doesn't matter. It's just for the uni to send you information about their accommodation. But I think they would send it to you anyway, so don't worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
contact the university to make it clear that you will want accommodation. Universities differ in when and how it's allocated so check their website for details and make sure that if you need to apply you do so in good time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending