The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Simpsons Hall 2014/15

Just wondering if anyone's staying here this coming year?
Also if any current students staying here have pictures of the large rooms as all I can find is a video which doesn't show much

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in room 3208! I want to find my neighbours!!!! x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in room 0702!
I'm in one of the large rooms but don't have any pictures, really need to find some!
Original post by lozsharpe
I'm in room 0702!
I'm in one of the large rooms but don't have any pictures, really need to find some!

I'm in a large room as well I'm so glad I chose one! Every little bit of room helps :smile: haha have you watched the residence video on the NTU website?? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by HelloMoto497
I'm in a large room as well I'm so glad I chose one! Every little bit of room helps :smile: haha have you watched the residence video on the NTU website?? :smile:

Yeah I'm glad i did too, I'm so messy so i need the extra room haha! Yeah I have, it doesn't really show too much though!

Are you excited to start uni?! :smile:
Yeah I'm glad i did too, I'm so messy so i need the extra room haha! Yeah I have, it doesn't really show too much though!

Are you excited to start uni?! :smile:

Haha I'm exactly the same!! My room at home is quite big and it's a mess 80% of the time haha! And yes I am very excited but also kinda nervous to leave home because Im going to miss it loads! So whereabouts are you then in Simpsons? :smile: x
Reply 6
Haha I'm exactly the same!! My room at home is quite big and it's a mess 80% of the time haha! And yes I am very excited but also kinda nervous to leave home because Im going to miss it loads! So whereabouts are you then in Simpsons? :smile: x

80% of the time isn't so bad, mines probably messy about 95% of the time, im sure my mum can't wait for me to move out haha!

Yeah, i'm so so excited but the same as you, i will be so scared when it comes to actually leaving home! We'll have to look after each other haha!!

I can't remember exactly where i am but i'm somewhere on the ground floor, what about you? :smile: x
Reply 7
I'm in 2603. Have both of you joined the ntu freshers page or Simpsons accommodation page on Facebook? Quite a few others trying to find their room mates on there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauzphill_
I'm in 2603. Have both of you joined the ntu freshers page or Simpsons accommodation page on Facebook? Quite a few others trying to find their room mates on there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've joined the accommodation page but not the freshers :smile: I will do shortly, what floor are you on?? I'm on second floor 3208 x
80% of the time isn't so bad, mines probably messy about 95% of the time, im sure my mum can't wait for me to move out haha!

Yeah, i'm so so excited but the same as you, i will be so scared when it comes to actually leaving home! We'll have to look after each other haha!!

I can't remember exactly where i am but i'm somewhere on the ground floor, what about you? :smile: x

Haha definitely!! I'm on the second floor :smile: so will have to come and visit you when we're all settled in etc! :smile: I have a feeling I'm going to get majorly homesick in the first few months or so xxx
Reply 10
I've joined the accommodation page but not the freshers :smile: I will do shortly, what floor are you on?? I'm on second floor 3208 x

I'm in block D, first floor, flat 2 :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you be able to post the links for the pages? :smile:
Reply 12
Haha definitely!! I'm on the second floor :smile: so will have to come and visit you when we're all settled in etc! :smile: I have a feeling I'm going to get majorly homesick in the first few months or so xxx

yeah definitely, we can compare who has the messiest room haha!
oh i know, same! I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually though :smile: x
Reply 13
Would you be able to post the links for the pages? :smile:

Add Nottingham Trent Freshers as a friend and they'll add you to whatever group you should be in

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in block D, first floor, flat 2 :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in Simpson on the second floor, flat 31 room 3108 :smile:
anyone in Simpson, second floor?:smile:
Reply 16
I'm in 0401 (ground floor i think) I don't really know what that means but hi
Reply 17
Original post by imogenllogden
Im in Simpson on the second floor, flat 31 room 3108 :smile:

I'm in Flat 31 room 6?
Iv booked a large room on ground floor
I know this chat is years old but ive been given simpsons as an accomodation this year however im studying in clifton campus. so i was just wondering as past students if anyone travelled to clifton and how long it took?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending