The Student Room Group

I got an offer, or did i?

Hello!

Some days ago I got a personal mail from Kingston University saying:

Congratulations!

After careful consideration of your application to study at Kingston University, we are delighted to offer you a place on XXXX for the 2014/5 year of entry to be taught at the XXXX campus.

I accepted the offer in UCAS, and it's saying it's a "Conditional offer (firmly accepted))

Does this mean I havent gotten the final decision from Kingston, or does this mean that the university has accepted me if i were to accept their offer and UCAS haven't got the information from my university yet?

Thank you so much for all your help!
Reply 1
Firstly congrats!
It means you've been made an offer by Kingston and you've firmed it as your first choice. You have a place to study there conditioned on you achieving whatever they've stated in their offer.
Reply 2
You have a conditional offer. This means that as long as you meet conditions you will have a place. To see what the conditions are, you need to click on the course code in track. These are usually having to achieve grades in your qualifications, but can be other things as well like you need to provide them with a copy of your certificates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending