The Student Room Group

The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine VS. Queen Mary

I have received an offer for Msc Medical Microbiology at LSHTM and am yet to hear from Queen Mary after an interview for Msc Biomedical Science - Medical Microbiology (but pretty confident) and I was wondering whether anyone could help me decide which is better??

I aim to be a clinical microbiologist in a NHS lab, but I am aware it is a contracting field and who knows what I'll end up doing. I know LSHTM is a top research uni, but I was wondering whether anyone has experience at either of the uni's.

Any help will be appreciated :smile:
Hello. I know your thread is old but like you I have applied for the same courses at the same institutes. I have received an offer from LSHTM and I am yet to hear back from QMUL but I just wanted to know what the outcome of your decision was and how you found it studying at the institute you chose?

would be good to hear an opinion from somebody who has already experienced this.
Original post by aliceemilyrose9
I have received an offer for Msc Medical Microbiology at LSHTM and am yet to hear from Queen Mary after an interview for Msc Biomedical Science - Medical Microbiology (but pretty confident) and I was wondering whether anyone could help me decide which is better??

I aim to be a clinical microbiologist in a NHS lab, but I am aware it is a contracting field and who knows what I'll end up doing. I know LSHTM is a top research uni, but I was wondering whether anyone has experience at either of the uni's.

Any help will be appreciated :smile:

Hello. I know your thread is old but like you I have applied for the same courses at the same institutes. I have received an offer from LSHTM and I am yet to hear back from QMUL but I just wanted to know what the outcome of your decision was and how you found it studying at the institute you chose?

would be good to hear an opinion from somebody who has already experienced this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending