The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

University Of Northampton 2014 - Drama

Hiya. I have recently accepted my place at the university of Northampton on the Drama course. Just wondered if there was anyone else who has accepted and will be starting in September?
I'm not doing drama but I've applied for Northampton too :smile: I'm doing business entrepreneurship, have you got conditional or unconditional offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya, ah cool! Ive got an unconditional offer but I already have my grades from last year :smile: have you had any offers back?
Ah lucky! I have conditional offers for the full Ba and the FdA of my course, what campus and halls you going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Awh congrats! I'm not living away from home cause I only live in Milton Keynes so I'm going to drive in :-) if I change my mind through the year I'll move closer lol :smile: what about you though? Where you from originally?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh not too far away then :P it might be a nice experience if you were closer to the uni like more of a student experience but that's up to you haha what campus is your course on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
And I'm from bury st edmunds, I don't know if you've heard it or not but near Cambridge lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I went to uni for 2 weeks last year and think id prefer living at home lol! Don't know if I was I will find it different at this uni! Yeah I've heard of it :smile: I don't actually know what campus! I'm pretty sure it's park campus, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jemmalarge
I went to uni for 2 weeks last year and think id prefer living at home lol! Don't know if I was I will find it different at this uni! Yeah I've heard of it :smile: I don't actually know what campus! I'm pretty sure it's park campus, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh right haha, why did you drop out? The atmosphere at Northampton is brilliant, the next open day is July 4th I think if you haven't already been to one and they do campus tours every week I think, aw cool! I'm on park campus too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I dropped out cause I didn't like my course and hated the area I lived in so I just came home. I've been to Northampton uni a few times for various things, i do like it! Ah cool probably see you around then haha :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending