The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Any advice for Liverpool uni accomodation please?!

I got my email to apply for accommodation yesterday so am wanting to do that asap. Ideally I'd much prefer self catered but I'm not sure about vine as I've heard its mainly international students (and ideally I'd like a mix!). I do like to go out a few times a week so don't want anywhere too dull either, any help would be really appreciated! Thanks :smile:
Original post by Bazingaa
I got my email to apply for accommodation yesterday so am wanting to do that asap. Ideally I'd much prefer self catered but I'm not sure about vine as I've heard its mainly international students (and ideally I'd like a mix!). I do like to go out a few times a week so don't want anywhere too dull either, any help would be really appreciated! Thanks :smile:

Would you consider Crown Place? :biggrin: I've applied for that accommodation, it looks great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Yeah I think that's going to be my first choice, I just thought since its new everyone will be applying, and I'll get vine (so far my 2nd choice)
Reply 3
Original post by Changing Skies
Would you consider Crown Place? :biggrin: I've applied for that accommodation, it looks great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive gone for crown place too!
Reply 4
Does crown place look like buckingham palace? :biggrin:
I'm living in vine court at the moment, I had the same worries about the international students as you do but I wouldn't worry about it at all! I in a flat of 15 and there's not one international student, it's a very social place to live. There's two blocks to vine court, they seem to put most of the international students and post grads in one block and everyone else in the other so honestly I wouldn't worry at all in terms of socializing
Original post by Jennie2795
I'm living in vine court at the moment, I had the same worries about the international students as you do but I wouldn't worry about it at all! I in a flat of 15 and there's not one international student, it's a very social place to live. There's two blocks to vine court, they seem to put most of the international students and post grads in one block and everyone else in the other so honestly I wouldn't worry at all in terms of socializing

Totally agree with the above. I'm in vine too and it's been totally fine. You'll fill in a form asking about your sleeping habits and your subject and stuff and be paired with appropriate (mostly) people in your flat :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending