The Student Room Group

Almost 36 years old and a virgin

People say the right person will come along but it seems unlikely to me.

I have never been intimate with a girl, indeed I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date as I've been career focused. I've come to Istanbul for a week and noticed that Turkish girls are extremely different to girls in Britain in every possible way. Culture, sociability, dress sense and modesty, these traits are uncomparable between the two. I was travelling in the metro today and in front of me was a girl with curly auburn hair, it was a 5 min encounter but for me love at first sight. As she walked past, a whiff of persil aroma and her hair smelt pleasantly aromatic. I've heard Turkish girls are the cleanest and hygenic girls in the world.

I am not fluent in Turkish but as I'm spending another 4 days her, Iwanted tips on how to approach turkish girls and how to introduce myself. Would they like strongly accented English guys? I'm indian but my accent is prominently RP-English.

Thanks
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Dekota-XS

I have never been intimate with a girl, indeed I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date as I've been career focused. I've come to Istanbul for a week and noticed that Turkish girls are extremely different to girls in Britain in every possible way. Culture, sociability, dress sense and modesty, these traits are uncomparable between the two. I was travelling in the metro today and in front of me was a girl with curly auburn hair, it was a 5 min encounter but for me love at first sight. As she walked past, a whiff of persil aroma and her hair smelt pleasantly aromatic. I've heard Turkish girls are the cleanest and hygenic girls in the world.

I am not fluent in Turkish but as I'm spending another 4 days her, Iwanted tips on how to approach turkish girls and how to introduce myself. Would they like strongly accented English guys? I'm indian but my accent is prominently RP-English.

Thanks

May be thats why you are still a virgin :tongue:

But yeah just tell them you like sex and they will be all over you :biggrin:
Reply 2
Also we have Blind Date 3 going on in here today (hopefully :biggrin:), so you can try your luck there but if you are going to talk like that I doubt you will have any success (Even Robbie didn't say this **** :colone:) :lolz:
I guess that's it mane

Das it

Heueheueuheueuueheueueu
Reply 4

Thanks

why arent you married?
Persil. :rofl:
lmao I'm Native American for one, so we're rather similar and two Indian is not a race so how am I racist. Think of something else.

But you're Indian and in general because of your own cultures you guys tend to be very unappealing to secular non Indians. I mean yes. You do. :yes:
Reply 7
36... Naoo
Interesting

I do think your lack of experience is why you feel the love so easily, but damn really Turkish? :colondollar:

They already have so much great stuff :rolleyes:

Original post by a.gafor
May be thats why you are still a virgin :tongue:

But yeah just tell them you like sex and they will be all over you :biggrin:

Yeah because that's a great thing to open with
(edited 10 years ago)
wow.
Just go ask someone out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by yo radical one
Interesting

I do think your lack of experience is why you feel the love so easily, but damn really Turkish? :colondollar:

They already have so much great stuff :rolleyes:

Yeah because that's a great thing to open with

Now that we have your approval, he is good to go :tongue:
Reply 12
Serious question:

How comes your parents haven't picked out a wife for you?
turkish women are well up for it :wink:
Reply 14
Cleanest in the world???...:rofl:
K den.
Just be yourself. If it's going to happen, it'll happen.
Reply 16
One word of advice: Stay away from the type of woman with no respect for you or men in general.
Apparantly according to an American study, only 1.2% of men remain a virgin by 40.

I'm 27 and still one, and its looking likely I will join you in this elite club! Haha!
Reply 18

Thanks

Have you not heard of the red light district in Amsterdam. Prostitutes advertise themselves at windows and sex is as easy as handing over some money. This shows even in the darkest days there is always hope for guys who need it.

Quick Reply

Latest