The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Call your exam board and ask them to send you the forms for replacement certificates. You will have to pay - I think it's about £30 per exam board, and what you get isn't a certificate (it says statement of results or something) but it looks exactly the same. I think when I had to get replacements it took about 2-3 weeks.
Reply 2
oh................. ****... but universities accept the statement of results rite?? i mean, will there b any problems with it in the future??
Reply 3
oh ya, and what do we need to fill out on the form?
Is it edexcel? Or different exam boards? You'll have to pay them separately if they are different
Reply 5
heyyyyyyy i found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well actually my mom found them :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:: yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heheh...thanx for ur replies anyways ppl :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Good to hear that :smile: And after all that panic... :p:
Reply 7
I've lost my GCSE certificates and my general studies as and my school never gave me my ICT GCSE certificate!. It hasn't been a problem so far no one has asked to see it for applying for unis or jobs. I'm going to keep my a level certificates very safe and hopefully this will be enough!
Reply 8
hehehe man i thought i would hve a heart attack..but now everything is ok.............and they lived happily ever after :wink: :P
Reply 9
I'm pleased this is successfully resolved. Perhaps keep them in a special folder or something for the future.
Reply 10
oh ya for sure..i think im gunna lock them up in a safe or something lol..n i cant even imagine the trouble id have to go through if i really did lose them, considering that i dont live in the uk, im an international student..i would be dead for sure...all that hard work down the drain...
I think photocopying your certificates would be a good idea.

Latest

Trending

Trending