The Student Room Group

Fashion Media Practice and Criticism at LCF

Has anyone else been offered a place on the MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course at London College of Fashion?
I'm looking for accommodation as the halls are so expensive and far out... Looking to see if anyone on the course was looking for accommodation too. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by AmeliaOllis-Olds
Has anyone else been offered a place on the MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course at London College of Fashion?
I'm looking for accommodation as the halls are so expensive and far out... Looking to see if anyone on the course was looking for accommodation too. :smile:

Hi- I've been looking into private accommodation, I don't know if you've arranged anything by now but if you're still trying to find people also interested let me know x
Original post by Abbie_:)
Hi- I've been looking into private accommodation, I don't know if you've arranged anything by now but if you're still trying to find people also interested let me know x

Hi, no haven't had any luck yet. Are you on the same course as me? Not sure what I'm looking for yet but ideally would be a flat/house with other LCF first years not too far from the Lime Grove campus.
Facebook me if that suits you! (I really don't get this forum thing) x
Reply 3
Original post by AmeliaOllis-Olds
Hi, no haven't had any luck yet. Are you on the same course as me? Not sure what I'm looking for yet but ideally would be a flat/house with other LCF first years not too far from the Lime Grove campus.
Facebook me if that suits you! (I really don't get this forum thing) x

Hi- I'm doing Buying and Merchandising based in High Holborn, I think I've sent you a Facebook message (hopefully was you haha)
Reply 4
Hi! im part of a 3 thats looking for one more person to share with, we're all at the lime grove site so we're looking relatively close by :smile: let me know if you're still interested in anything:biggrin: x

Quick Reply

Latest