The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Why are people such pussies when it comes to fast driving?
Reply 21
Original post by Ripper-Roo

You are the sort of **** who wouldn't offer a m8 petrol money, so your views can safely be ignored as well.
Reply 22
Bench the nerd
Reply 23
Original post by Ripper-Roo

Because the people who think they can do it usually can't.
Reply 24
I don't race on public roads especially in Norway.

Plus LOL why on earth would I insult my car by racing with a junk Golf??
Reply 25
Original post by Alfissti

What car have you got? Golf's aren't exactly junk cars lol
Original post by Steezy

He has a Tesla Model S.
My little car would have no chance ha ha so I make no eye contact with people who wish to race!
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
My little car would have no chance ha ha so I make no eye contact with people who wish to race!

What car do you have?
Reply 29
Original post by Steezy

100hp ones are indeed your usual junks in my books that aren't worth racing it.
Panda driver here.

No.
Original post by traintracks1995

I'd allow him to get the head start, and then I would simply unleash the beast and reel him in effortlessly as I ride a wave of torque.

Euphemism?
The only time I will engage in a race at the traffic lights is when my fellow racer is a middle aged woman driving a people carrier. Usually because they aren't going to race me and will pull away slowly. It's the only time my 2001 1.2l corsa will win.
Original post by The Jargen
What car do you have?

Picanto :smile:.
Reply 34
I just let them go, what is the point of racing on public roads? Just going to encourage stupid driving and put more wear on your car. Besides which, 98% of the time you end up behind them at the next junction/lights etc so you don't gain much time either.
Original post by Maccees
Because the people who think they can do it usually can't.

Incorrect. I can and do drive fast. 20k miles and not a single crash or near miss. I must be doing something right :wink:
Original post by Alfissti

Does the Golf not need putting in its place ? No need to go flat out, just enough to make it clear he's not the boss.
Original post by Camoxide
lol. 100bhp in a Golf would be slllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. Golfs are heavy cars.

Yeah Golf's are huge. I heard they weigh more than a Passat and nearly as much as a Maybach.

Original post by JC.
No, you really don't...

140 bhp and more importantly 250 lb feet of torque is more powerful than the majority of vechiles on the road
Reply 37
Incorrect. I can and do drive fast. 20k miles and not a single crash or near miss. I must be doing something right :wink:

Does the Golf not need putting in its place ? No need to go flat out, just enough to make it clear he's not the boss.

Listen kid, just because you say something, it doesn't make it so :wink:

You don't drive fast, you try and 'gun' your tug boat of a boxcar and look like a typical pathetic little kid who to both everyone on the road and everyone on the forum.

When your tyre blows out at high speed, no amount of ego and 20k miles of not crashing will stop you from spinning out, not having a clue what to do, and crashing into a tree/lamp post/another car/child.

Stop being a **** and grow the **** up.

I've seen you state that you do a lot of motorway driving and stick at 60mph whilst doing so
Reply 39

140 bhp and more importantly 250 lb feet of torque is more powerful than the majority of vechiles on the road

Again, no.

Latest

Trending

Trending