The Student Room Group

I will never seen women the same again

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uktotalgamer
I might be an actual pain in the arse but I can change that. You have a face like an arse. That's forever.

God help you and your bitter, twisted personality.
Reply 21
Original post by GnomeMage
title tyo : *see
cant edit title

Yulia Tymoshenko calls to nuke russia

http://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-pm-wipe-out-russians-2014-3

i never imagined the fairer sex to be so violent,:K: i thought women are all angel-like.

hahahaha trust me no women is like an "Angel"
Reply 22
Original post by Fizzel
Not because the point still stand the probable future leader of Ukraine has been recorded espousing anti-Russian sentiment which is exactly what pro-Russians want to hear. She's said the part about 8 million Russians is fake, the rest is true.

She's standing up for her people not sure why you want her to be happy about her country being invaded and the UN pussying out cause Russia too stronk
Reply 23
Original post by Fizzel
Where did I say I wanted her to be happy. You just made that up. She's supposed to de-escalate tensions and not give Russia further cause for a land grab.

It was a private conversation with her confidant. Whoever leaked it breached her confidentiality and the tampering with the phone call is further proof that this was a ploy to discredit her.

I'm not sure why you're trying to censor a private conversation.
Reply 24
Original post by Orihime
It was a private conversation with her confidant. Whoever leaked it breached her confidentiality and the tampering with the phone call is further proof that this was a ploy to discredit her.

I'm not sure why you're trying to censor a private conversation.

You're an idiot.
Angels? hahaha. You've been watching too many Disney movies. Time to move on I think. Never been around mother-in-laws I take it?
Reply 26
Original post by wot
You're an idiot.

I would be offended but I'm not sure I really care for the opinion of someone called "wot".
A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep.
Reply 27
Original post by Maid Marian
I'm no angel :colone:

From your persona on here, I do not buy that
Reply 28
I dont think i know many women that are angels.

In fact most of the women I know have a slight violent streak in them:devil3:

Apart from my nanas - all grandmothers are angels :h:
Original post by Clip
Crimea river.

:congrats:
Original post by GnomeMage
title tyo : *see
cant edit title

Yulia Tymoshenko calls to nuke russia

http://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-pm-wipe-out-russians-2014-3

i never imagined the fairer sex to be so violent,:K: i thought women are all angel-like.

*typo

Quick Reply

Latest