The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Changing course at UCL

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi! I'm a 2nd year UCL Chemistry student. I think there around only about 10 students reading Chemistry with Mathematics, in my year. You can usually change courses during the first two weeks of 1st term. Changing from Neuroscience to Chemistry may be possible so just call the department to make sure you can make the switch. I know people who have switched courses at the start of 1st year so I don't see this UCL having an issue with this! Good Luck!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi galli frey,

If you are thinking about changing your course, the best thing to do is to talk to the department directly to find out your options. As you are looking to switch between departments, it might be best to talk to both departments about the process. The contact details for Neuroscience can be found here, and the contact details for Chemistry with Mathematics can be found here. There is no guarantee that you will be able to switch courses - it will depend if there is space on the new course and if you meet the entry requirements etc.

Before you commit to a swap, make sure that you research the content of the new course and check it is what you want to do. You can find details about all UCL courses in the prospective students area on our website.

You can also find out more information about switching courses at UCL here.

Hopefully this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending