The Student Room Group

Female TSRians: Older guys you would bang if you had the chance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by ennahaspatience
OMG WOW. Dude Loki!!
:unimpressed:

He Loki like a combo of spock and the robot from red dwarf.
Original post by lou 22
He could hump me any day lool.

You and me both :lol:

Original post by shopoholic
Same here :colondollar:
Yes!! I love that movie haha he looks especially hot there :love: lots of shirtless scenes too :biggrin:

Some of the scenes, omg :love:
May just have to watch it again tomorrow :teehee:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by itssimplyme

Some of the scenes, omg :love:
May just have to watch it again tomorrow :teehee:

I have actually kind of forgotten some scenes of the movie haha. I watched it when it first came out! Have you seen The Social Network? He looks pretty hot in that one too :daydreaming: I also love his song Love, sex and magic :biggrin:
Good idea, I am gonna watch it again too haha
I have actually kind of forgotten some scenes of the movie haha. I watched it when it first came out! Have you seen The Social Network? He looks pretty hot in that one too :daydreaming: I also love his song Love, sex and magic :biggrin:
Good idea, I am gonna watch it again too haha

They're quite something! Refreshed my memory earlier :teehee: Noo, I haven't actually, but I'll check that out! Yes yes yes, have to agree with you on that too!
They're quite something! Refreshed my memory earlier :teehee: Noo, I haven't actually, but I'll check that out! Yes yes yes, have to agree with you on that too!

I am definitely watching it in a few days haha. Mila Kunis and him make such a great couple though, it's kinda sad they aren't together irl. Do watch it, it's awesome, there's also Andrew Garfield which is a bonus imo :tongue:
I am definitely watching it in a few days haha. Mila Kunis and him make such a great couple though, it's kinda sad they aren't together irl. Do watch it, it's awesome, there's also Andrew Garfield which is a bonus imo :tongue:

yes, boooy they're both super good looking! :daydreaming: But her and Ashton Kutcher seem so cute! oh celebs :lol:

oohhh, Andrew Garfield! He's another, loved him as spiderman, but doesn't beat Justin :tongue:
How old are we talking here?

Colin Farrell and Clooney >
Johnny Knoxville :o:o
Not old but older than me.

Patrick J. Adams
Gabriel Macht
Jamie Dornan
Justin Timberlake ... there are plenty more.

If he's wearing a suit I'm done.
Reply 130
david beckham...
Prince Willz
ok here's my list:

-Jay Baruchel
-Leonardo DiCaprio
-Kevin Spacey
-Orlando Bloom
-Matt Damon
-Ben Affleck
-Aaron Taylor-Johnson
-James Franco
-Dave Franco
-Jared Leto
-Matthew Macconaughey
-Christoph Waltz
-Andrew Garfield

Just to name a few...
yes, boooy they're both super good looking! :daydreaming: But her and Ashton Kutcher seem so cute! oh celebs :lol:

oohhh, Andrew Garfield! He's another, loved him as spiderman, but doesn't beat Justin :tongue:

They really are! I heard Mila Kunis is pregnant :eek: haha I love talking about hot celebs :tongue: Ashton kutcher's speech in one of the recent award shows was really good :smile:
Andrew and Emma were too cute in the amazing Spider-Man, I am glad they are together irl as well :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 133
Michael Ealy
David Beckham
Idris Elba
Boris Kodjoe
:lovie2:
Martin Kemp is a good looking guy, for 52.
Wouldn't be too disappointed to look like that at his age.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest