The Student Room Group

Anyone doing these subjects

Is anybody currently studying these at A2: Applied Health and Social Care, ICT or Science?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do Applied ICT Edexcel? :smile:
Reply 2
Ah I am doing OCR
I'm doing applied health and social care - edexcel!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymousgirll
Is anybody currently studying these at A2: Applied Health and Social Care, ICT or Science?

I study ICT :biggrin:
I'm doing Applied ICT (OCR)
Reply 6
Original post by RSmith1007
I'm doing Applied ICT (OCR)

I really need help
Reply 7
Original post by gloriousgloria
I'm doing applied health and social care - edexcel!

Im doing that one two I need help
Im doing that one two I need help

Ooo what coursework are you doing, what do you need help on (although not sure if my help will be great:tongue:)?
I'm currently doing unit 8 Promoting Health and Wellbeing..
Reply 9
Original post by gloriousgloria
Ooo what coursework are you doing, what do you need help on (although not sure if my help will be great:tongue:)?
I'm currently doing unit 8 Promoting Health and Wellbeing..

PM me please
Reply 10
I really need help

Hello,
I can help you in ICT.
Original post by ShakeICT
Hello,
I can help you in ICT.

Can you send me a pm please
I really need help

What with? The workload is ridiculous for ICT I have to have 2 evelautions and other things in for this Thursday and 2 more evaluations and other things in for next Tuesday
What with? The workload is ridiculous for ICT I have to have 2 evelautions and other things in for this Thursday and 2 more evaluations and other things in for next Tuesday

Which units are you doing? Pretty much everything. Yeah I know about the workload I have been ill for over a month and have missed a lot.
Original post by Jerry
I study ICT :biggrin:

OCR or edexcel?
Which units are you doing? Pretty much everything. Yeah I know about the workload I have been ill for over a month and have missed a lot.

Unit 11 (Finished), Unit 12 and Unit 9
Unit 11 (Finished), Unit 12 and Unit 9

They are known as G048 and G053 as well aren't they. Could you PM me?

Edexcel Applied IT? Evaluations are the worst, just finished my last evaluation for unit 12 Edexcel last week it was 15,000 words
Original post by JamesRobertson
Edexcel Applied IT? Evaluations are the worst, just finished my last evaluation for unit 12 Edexcel last week it was 15,000 words

I do OCR Applied ICT but yeah evaluations are the worst, I hope you got max marks for a 15000 word evaluation :biggrin:. I've only done about 2 pages so far for my first out of two evaluations for that unit I've nowhere near finished it. I wish I could write that much lol but I just find them so boring after a while and you always have to write the same old ****, it's so repetitive and you end up talking out your own arse.
I do OCR Applied ICT but yeah evaluations are the worst, I hope you got max marks for a 15000 word evaluation :biggrin:. I've only done about 2 pages so far for my first out of two evaluations for that unit I've nowhere near finished it. I wish I could write that much lol but I just find them so boring after a while and you always have to write the same old ****, it's so repetitive and you end up talking out your own arse.

Haha yeah I got my marks back on Friday for my coursework I got 56/60 in Unit 8 and 59/60 for Unit 12 so I just need a B in the exam for an A* now, but yeah I agree IT is so boring and repetitive I can't wait for it to be over!

Quick Reply

Latest