The Student Room Group

Restarting Uni- Journalism

Hey,
Basically I am currently at Aberystwyth Uni in my 1st year doing TV and Film but I never really wanted to come here or do this course, it all just kind of happened in clearing and I've only just had the balls to realise I should leave here aha as i'm more of a city gal.
But ANYWAY, more to the point, I've now applied to do journalism at Sheffield Hallam, Portsmouth, Liverpool John Moores, Northumbria and Nottingham Trent (and have gotten into them all) so I was just wondering if anyone here has also applied to any of these unis or is at any of these unis? Or even the same course and would be able to offer me any info about the uni or course that could help my decision!
Sorry for the big ramble, but any help is very much appreciated.
THANK YOU, SAZ
Reply 1
Hi. So I'm seeing this topic a little late. Or a lot late! I started my Journalism MA at Nottingham Trent a couple of years ago but due to some personal issues was unable to finish it. All being well, I'm going back this year to complete it. Exams are done. Not got many modules left to do. Looking forward to going back. While I was there, I really enjoyed it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending