The Student Room Group

Tall Girl & Short Guy

1. Do such couples look bizarre/out of place?

2. Are they very uncommon?

3. If a guy is 6' and the girl is 6'2, and she wears 4 inch heels... how weird will that look (Out of 10) ?

4. Will it look strange if the taller girl is also more heavily built or muscular than him?

5. Would you ever be in such a relationship? Why, why not??

6. Do short guys ever stand a chance?

7. Do ugly guys stand a chance with the "hot girls"?

8. What would happen if the couple admitted that they were both crossdressers?

:confused:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
TL:biggrin:R;

It's nothing to be worried about. People would just think either one is small or the other is tall, which is, y'know, a normal human trait.

As for 7 & 8, all the time and it'd become a hit reality TV show that'd make the Kardashians old news.
Reply 2
best thing for you to do is belt up and get on with ur studies.. honestly spesking, girls/boys only come as a distraction.
focus on what ur in college for because if ur studyimg tough subjects then u gotta maintain focus....

now pertaining ur question i think that it all depends on preference if a tall girl likes a short guy and a short guy likes a tall girl, thats their thing
to each their own
best thing for you to do is belt up and get on with ur studies.. honestly spesking, girls/boys only come as a distraction.
focus on what ur in college for because if ur studyimg tough subjects then u gotta maintain focus....

now pertaining ur question i think that it all depends on preference if a tall girl likes a short guy and a short guy likes a tall girl, thats their thing
to each their own
Reply 4
Let me guess you are a short teenage male?
all the girls I have been seriously into were taller than me, and I am 6ft.
Reply 6
Original post by Rugby234

puny as ****
Reply 7
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
puny as ****

Go to the gym and eat.
Reply 8
Go to the gym and eat.

ah i assume from your username you play rugby .. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

as for op ... play a sport ( rugby ) get a good body .... and the girls will come
Reply 9
Original post by Padwas
ah i assume from your username you play rugby .. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

as for op ... play a sport ( rugby ) get a good body .... and the girls will come

Lol, not necessarily... Just be confident! Lifting weights as well as fun, will increase your confidence.
Go to the gym and eat.

actually, I'm 5'4.... so yeah
Reply 11
actually, I'm 5'4.... so yeah

How old are you and are there any tall people in your immediate family?

yes.... :P
Reply 13

The universe implodes.
Reply 14
I'll only address the height question:
If the lady is taller than man: Could hurt man's pride, resulting in possible humiliation.
If man is taller than the lady: She will 'feel' protected.

Couple of years ago I read somewhere that in relationships where woman is taller, chances of failure and breakup is higher. But be mindful that we're talking about probability here.
(edited 10 years ago)
Guys like girls regardless of their height but I am not sure the same can be said for girls liking guys. I don't think it is due to personal choice but as to how relationships like this are viewed in public. It just seems weird to have the girl be miles taller than the guy (Especially when they wear high heels)
Reply 16
1. Do such couples look bizarre/out of place?

2. Are they very uncommon?

3. If a guy is 6' and the girl is 6'2, and she wears 4 inch heels... how weird will that look (Out of 10) ?

4. Will it look strange if the taller girl is also more heavily built or muscular than him?

5. Would you ever be in such a relationship? Why, why not??

6. Do short guys ever stand a chance?

7. Do ugly guys stand a chance with the "hot girls"?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. 10

4. Yes

5. Yes because I am not esepcially bothered about a girl's height.

6. Generally speaking, no, if they're 2 or more inches shorter.

7. Generally speaking, no, unless they are very confident and have high status/lots of money.

8. What the hell?!!
How old are you and are there any tall people in your immediate family?

21 and no, I'm the tallest :/
Reply 18
21 and no, I'm the tallest :/

Same, I'm 5'6 and the tallest. I don't really date taller girls, that's a combination of my choice and theirs. I could if I really wanted to though, height is only an issue if you make it one.
Original post by Jebedee
Same, I'm 5'6 and the tallest. I don't really date taller girls, that's a combination of my choice and theirs. I could if I really wanted to though, height is only an issue if you make it one.

So you're a guy now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending