The Student Room Group

If you had 1 hour to live what would you do?

Mine would be recreate grand theft auto and become bad for 1 hour if I could:tongue:. In reality spend it in my comfy bed watching either shaun of the dead or law abiding citizen.

whats yours?

Scroll to see replies

Probably take a nap for about an hour.
Reply 2
Original post by Silver Arrows
Probably take a nap for about an hour.

masturbate
I'd probably start a thread about it on TSR.
Original post by sarah22345
masturbate

That's nice, Sarah, but I didn't ask the question.
Reply 5
Rob a bank, kiss strangers, throw my money on the street, sing Christmas carols to myself on the trains. Basically all the things a Londoner should never do.

I'd also of course call the 4 people I love and tell them soppy ****. Then finalise with a long post on Facebook about all the **** I hate about my friends, and everything I like, just to be dramatic because it's my final hour - it's justified.
Original post by sarah22345
masturbate

38 seconds if I have the right stimulus. Can't spend your whole last hour having a cold guilt shower.
Reply 7
I'd go and die while waiting for public transport, attempting to do something with my last hour.
Reply 8

Bournemouth beat leeds 4-1 lol
Your team seriously vandalized out town a few years ago
Funnily i might be going to leeds uni in september
Reply 9

:rofl: Awesome

Original post by Hippysnake
38 seconds if I have the right stimulus. Can't spend your whole last hour having a cold guilt shower.

:lol: I've never fully understood the guilt thing after masturbating.

Anyway...I dunno what I'd do, an hour is such a short amount of time. Probably quickly call all my loved ones and tell them how much they mean to me etc.
Reply 10
I'd probably shame myself into cleaning my room so that when someone found me they wouldn't need to negotiate a dirty laundry obstacle course.
Original post by Hippysnake
I'd probably start a thread about it on TSR.

Bastard! Stole my line :lol:
Reply 12
I'd get so drunk.
Go and find the nearest hot girl and rape her. Only joking probably just listen to music and chill.
Go and tell a man I had a crush on that I liked him, might get one last hug. then go and steal something from a shop or do something which would make police chase me. I've always wanted to be chased by police and jump over walls etc just to see how long it takes them to catch me, if at all. Erm I've always wanted to throw a brick through a window too so I think I'd do this also.
Original post by lou 22
Mine would be recreate grand theft auto and become bad for 1 hour if I could:tongue:. In reality spend it in my comfy bed watching either shaun of the dead or law abiding citizen.

whats yours?
I'd go outside and sit in the sun.
Killing spree. I'd kill everyone who has ever made my family's life difficult, and is making their lives difficult. It would be so easy to get away with murder if I died straight after. :daydreaming:
Original post by someguy2014
Bournemouth beat leeds 4-1 lol
Your team seriously vandalized out town a few years ago
Funnily i might be going to leeds uni in september

We smash up towns everywhere we go, which one was your again? We completely wrecked a pub in Blackburn not so long back. We are Dirty Leeds.
Original post by Vixen47
Killing spree. I'd kill everyone who has ever made my family's life difficult, and is making their lives difficult. It would be so easy to get away with murder if I died straight after. :daydreaming:

This. Although I wouldn't kill them because that would be kind of pointless as they are gonna die in an hour anyway I'd shoot them with a shotgun in the legs so they live the rest of their life in agonizing pain.

Quick Reply

Latest