The Student Room Group

Do you eat breakfast?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I won't do my best at work unless I smell the scent of a cup of Nescafe-blended milk. Feel energetic and need more paper works.

At almost 10 AM, my apptitue starts to open up for some bits of whatsoever.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm never hungry in the morning but I force myself to have some toast or cereal so I'm not starving later on.
Buttered crumpets :h: Breakfast of Kings.
It's weird when I have school I can't eat anything before like 10 or I'll feel sick so I drink hot chocolate or something and eat at break. On the weekend I can eat whenever :smile:
Reply 24
Breakfast is the most important meal one takes a day. I strictly recommend all students to have their morning intake.
A cup of tea is my breakfast. I don't like eating until about 4/5pm.
I try to, but sometime I run out of time and end up just having a tea instead and maybe a cereal bar around 11am.
I have normally 1 or 2 cups of tea. I struggle to eat anything for at least an hour or two but then I normally have toast or cereal.

I don't eat lunch either, as a rule.
Reply 28
It depends what time I wake up. If its early then I'll probably have big cup of tea and some breakfast biscuits. Otherwise I would eat quite a normal breakfast meal :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Yes, feel like **** by 10.30 if I don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you guys NOT eat breakfast? :confused:
Reply 31
Hot drinks in the morning make me feel sick and on occasion physically actually sick :/ I try to eat in the mornings but often I'm too sleepy, scrambled egg on toast is good cuz it takes a couple minutes but depends what time I wake, I usually force something just because of the importance of breakfast
Reply 32
I try my best to always have breakfast each day, it makes a huge difference if you don't have it. It's very easy to make time for it. Anyone who says they don't have time for it is just very lazy and needs to learn to wake up 15 minutes earlier each day...and I'm sometimes one of those lazy people, when I oversleep.

Also...just for people's information, coffee does not constitute breakfast. If you're not having a large bowl of cereal, half a litre of milk, a piece of toast with something on it and at least one piece of fruit, then you're not having breakfast.
Reply 33
Always.
Yes I always do! If I don't then my stomach starts to rumble really loudly and it's quite embarrassing!
Reply 35
Yeah. If I have a bit of time I'll usually have porridge or weetabix or some toast. If I'm in a rush to get out then I grab an apple or banana and eat it on the train.
I used to not have breakfast last year since I never had the time but I always have a big breakfast now. In fact, I look forward to making it every morning :biggrin:
Reply 37
I always eat breakfast or else I'd pass out on the bus to school. Even on days I am running late to school, I have to put something in my mouth before I get out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Always!
Reply 39
Original post by esjae
Everyone knows the importance of eating breakfast in the morning so my question to you is do you? Or if you don't, why not?

For me, I don't have time, and when I do eat something, no matter what it is, in the morning I feel sick.. Does anyone else get this?

Yes I'm exactly the same I cannot stomach eating anything in the morning I feel sick. I can literally have a glass of water or a couple of sips of tea and that is it.

Quick Reply

Latest