The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
erk
there's no need to create another ****ing thread.

Did they impose that fine yet?
Reply 21
yeh there is!

i dont have no "bf" left to get any advice

:frown:
Reply 22
is that against the rules?

sorry i didnt know... i am new

but right now i am gutted...

i was hoping to get some advice to get over this...
Reply 23
awww I'm sorry to hear that I hope it works out..
Reply 24
dont pressure him 2 tellin u/ just let him know how that makes u feel and leave it at that. dont keep ur feelings about this situation inside, let him know!!! but tell him nicely dont give him attitude about it
Reply 25
plenty more fish...
Reply 26
angel_eyes

should i cry or should i go break his boss's jaw!

Yeah do this. It will solve all your problems
You really shouldn't have kept pushing the matter with him. He will have found you irritating and persistant.
Reply 28
angel_eyes
:eek:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=263573

:eek2:

should i cry or should i go break his boss's jaw!

hes takin it all out on me...

i cant belive this!

Welcome to the club. The cure of the day is to buy a new computer...thats what I just did :rolleyes: .
Actually I am too thinking 'yay me I got dumped' but hey I promise you, you'll love the feeling :cool: you don't have to listen to them complain anymore
Reply 30
I would apologise and tell him the only reason you badgered him about his problems at work is because you care about him and wish to help him. Remind him your a friend and if he wishes to talk about it you will let him do so in his own time. Some people are only ready to talk when not being pressurised and ready to go over an uncomfortable situation.

Cheekiness will lose a lot of people in life and sometimes you have just got to bite your tongue.
angel_eyes
well no point of any advice now.

iv just been dumped...
i tried to talk to him and things went out of control.

how convenient.

i feel like ****...

hmmm makes you wonder how comitted he was in the end, i hope no one else was involved, but thats his loss if he dumped you, you can let him know how you feel, but if he don't listen then just let him go.
Reply 32
thanks guys for trying to help me out.

but someone neg repped me for this thread.. :confused:
saying "lifestory no one cares".
i thought people were suppose to help each other out on here.

i find that really sad....
Reply 33
Angel83
I would apologise and tell him the only reason you badgered him about his problems at work is because you care about him and wish to help him. Remind him your a friend and if he wishes to talk about it you will let him do so in his own time. Some people are only ready to talk when not being pressurised and ready to go over an uncomfortable situation.

Cheekiness will lose a lot of people in life and sometimes you have just got to bite your tongue.

i think i am just leaving the matter for now.
eventhough i feel tempted to call him and tell him how i feel.

life sucks at times.

thanks for the advice though.
angel_eyes
thanks guys for trying to help me out.

but someone neg repped me for this thread.. :confused:
saying "lifestory no one cares".
i thought people were suppose to help each other out on here"

i find that really sad....

Don't worry, whoever it was is a complete idiot who's too much of a coward to even tell you their name :smile: Sorry to hear about the break up :frown:
Reply 35
Carl1982
hmmm makes you wonder how comitted he was in the end, i hope no one else was involved, but thats his loss if he dumped you, you can let him know how you feel, but if he don't listen then just let him go.

hard to let go of someone after 5 years..
but i guess u are right... i tried everything possible out there.

thanks once again for trying to help me out.
Oh i cannot believe to imagine how hard that is after 5 years, but the way you gotta look at it, hes had so many chances to work it out and put it right but he chose to ignore it, shows how much he cared for you in the end, he'll be the one who complains when you do get someone who actually apreciates you, i guess committment isn't high in his list.

And whoever neg repped you for that seriously they must not have anything better to do.

Latest

Trending

Trending