The Student Room Group

I've gotten myself into a ridiculous situation.

I swore I would never get myself into a situation like this, but here I am.

To summarise my past, I spent most of my late teen years in relationships. My last relationship was 3 years long and the majority of it was abusive. Subsequently I now find it very hard to trust people.

After this, I met a guy at a concert and ever since this, we have been talking. This is where it gets ridiculous. We've been talking for nearly 3 years, and all that has happened is we have met up a few times, and we both really like each other, but because he is really shy and aware of my past, he isn't forthright about anything . I suffer with panic attacks, and therefore can see light years into the future and worry about am I wasting my time? We plan to meet up, but there's nothing we can do. We can't go to each other's houses, my dad's just had brain surgery and therefore isn't suitable to have anyone around and the house is never empty , and his house is never empty, besides the fact that we live quite far apart, neither of us can drive, and I am gluten and dairy intolerant so finding somewhere to go out to eat is next to impossible. I can't actually think of anything we can do when we meet up? Anyone got any ideas so I can give this some sort of shot? The last few times we met up we just went to a park near me but it meant him spending a lot of money on taxis which isn't feasible ...
Reply 1
so there's no buses /trains link between you both?

There are any many things you
can do such as
cinema
ice skating
go for a long walk,
Some sort of activity together like go-karting or whatever,
or visit some type of tourists attraction like a zoo
Or a boat trip
As for your food allergies , can't you just make your own snack and take with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending