The Student Room Group

Do my legs really look bad? Or not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ohland
Won't that just make them more muscular? Atm if I tense my legs they're pretty much solid aside from the top of my thighs :L

Well more muscular is the same thing as more toned.

To me your legs don't look like you exercise.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I used to lust after legs as skinny as yours!!!
Original post by ohland
I didn't think about that, I've attached another two without and with heels. There's not much difference side-on though.

I can now confirm that your legs are lovely :smile:
Original post by ohland
I'm 5'9" and I always get complimented on my legs but I don't like them :/ They're pale, my thighs are chubby and my knees are ugly. Plus, my calves are big even though they're just muscle. Are people just pointing them out because there's nothing else to say or what?! I don't mind my legs in heels because I get a bit of a thigh-gap but myankles look gross and thin in them :/ I've attached pictures without heels then two in heels. I'm not fishing for compliments, I just want genuine opinions because I don't know if I'm being stupid or other people aren't being honest. Help?

Try taking those pictures again with you in pantyhose and platform heels...
Reply 23
I'm a girl, and hence cannot tell if those legs are sexy. You'd kinda need a full body view to be sure I think (to see if the proportions match the rest of your body). As far as I'm concerned, bare legs are sexy period. So don't you worry. Whether they are right or wrong what other people think about your legs shouldn't decide whether you love em or not. In your heart what you believe is basically how you'll feel about them. If you're complimented though, take it in! :smile:
Original post by ohland
I didn't think about that, I've attached another two without and with heels. There's not much difference side-on though.

yeah pretty good, look like you might have a nice bum too.
Your legs look ok, nothing wrong with them
Your legs are beautiful , do not worry about them.
They look like normal legs, not chubby and not chicken legs either.
damn girl are u some sort of ostrich cus ma dick aint flying
Reply 29
Start lifitng weights.
Reply 30
Original post by Umarahh
Honestly, it shouldn't matter whether someone is fat, skinny or whatever. You and everyone else is beautiful in the way they've been created. Use it as inspiration and don't take it for granted:smile: you are beautiful k? (like Christina Aguileira or whatever her name says :-D)

Original post by Musie Suzie
I can now confirm that your legs are lovely :smile:

Original post by xox_em
I'm a girl, and hence cannot tell if those legs are sexy. You'd kinda need a full body view to be sure I think (to see if the proportions match the rest of your body). As far as I'm concerned, bare legs are sexy period. So don't you worry. Whether they are right or wrong what other people think about your legs shouldn't decide whether you love em or not. In your heart what you believe is basically how you'll feel about them. If you're complimented though, take it in! :smile:

Original post by blue n white army
yeah pretty good, look like you might have a nice bum too.

Original post by scorpion95
Your legs look ok, nothing wrong with them

Original post by Jmaesparker
Your legs are beautiful , do not worry about them.

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
They look like normal legs, not chubby and not chicken legs either.

Thanks for replying :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by redferry
Well more muscular is the same thing as more toned.

To me your legs don't look like you exercise.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I used to lust after legs as skinny as yours!!!

Original post by Rugby234
Start lifitng weights.

Yeah, they've lost some muscle/tone because I've been doing waaaay less exercise than usual for multiple reasons. Think I'll try to work on it though, thanks :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by ohland
I'm 5'9" and I always get complimented on my legs but I don't like them :/ They're pale, my thighs are chubby and my knees are ugly. Plus, my calves are big even though they're just muscle. Are people just pointing them out because there's nothing else to say or what?! I don't mind my legs in heels because I get a bit of a thigh-gap but myankles look gross and thin in them :/ I've attached pictures without heels then two in heels. I'm not fishing for compliments, I just want genuine opinions because I don't know if I'm being stupid or other people aren't being honest. Help?

They look good, nice indeed but we can't really comment unless you post a pic of your @ss. Then we will understand the full package and make a more accurate conclusion
Reply 33
No not bad, really bad would be tree trunks!

If you want to improve do more exercise and start lifting weights on your legs.
Your legs are fine.

Then again, if you think there's an issue, then go to the fitness forum, tell them what type of legs you want and they'll tell you how to get it.

You're fine the way you are, but if changing your legs a bit would make you feel more secure, then by all means, do so. It's your life.
Original post by MASTER265
They look good, nice indeed but we can't really comment unless you post a pic of your @ss. Then we will understand the full package and make a more accurate conclusion

Why stop there? Let's get a brain scan and a full skeletal Xray of the OP to see the whole package. Then let's see her family tree and a picture of what pillow she sleeps on. Then let's build a treehouse outside of her bedroom window and breathe into the night as we stare at her bedside cabinet while wishing we were her lampshade.

Creepy McCreeperson.
Your thighs are not chubby. There's nothing wrong with your legs.
Reply 37
do some squats
problem solved.
Reply 38
Original post by Kagutsuchi
Why stop there? Let's get a brain scan and a full skeletal Xray of the OP to see the whole package. Then let's see her family tree and a picture of what pillow she sleeps on. Then let's build a treehouse outside of her bedroom window and breathe into the night as we stare at her bedside cabinet while wishing we were her lampshade.

Creepy McCreeperson.

I would argue with you but seeing as you have the IQ range of a crumpet I will just leave it as it is.

P.S Crumpet
Original post by MASTER265
I would argue with you but seeing as you have the IQ range of a crumpet I will just leave it as it is.

P.S Crumpet

I love crumpets - brilliant with jam, like little bits of love. :cute:

Quick Reply

Latest