The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London or Cass Business School

I'm extremely confused between Kings and Cass. Ive applied for the Management N200 Course in both the universities.

Im finding it hard to decide whether to put Kings as my firm choice or Cass. Cass has its own well renowned business school however Kings is well known on a whole as a university. Which one would be better for the management course in terms of future prospects and the course?

Any advise ? :smile:
Reply 1
Not sure about the course but I looked round both Cass (city university) and Kings for Business Management.

After looking around I found Cass was extremely international with a lot of people from different countries who were very serious about their studies and less interested in going out. The student who gave me a tour said that although the facilities were very good there was little 'University' or 'Student' life i.e. it was a lot more about studying than going out and having a good time. This put me off as it just seemed quite boring there and no one really look interested or involved with other people.

When I visited Kings it was a lot nicer. Everybody was really friendly and I just got a really good vibe from the University. Especially as it is right in the center of London it seemed more lively and the students were more interactive and looked like they were having a really good time.

Unfortunately I missed the talks for the subjects but personally I think most Business Management courses are very similar.

I applied for Kings rather than Cass just because it was a lot more University like and seemed really fun but the choice is entirely yours.

If you're not very interested in going out and having a good social life nor studying in the center of London I'd say Cass as it's a lot more study orientated but if you want the 'Student experience' alongside studying I'd say go for Kings.

These are just my opinions though everyone has different preferences so it's entirely your choice.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Thankyou So Much :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by TariniS
I'm extremely confused between Kings and Cass. Ive applied for the Management N200 Course in both the universities.

Im finding it hard to decide whether to put Kings as my firm choice or Cass. Cass has its own well renowned business school however Kings is well known on a whole as a university. Which one would be better for the management course in terms of future prospects and the course?

Any advise ? :smile:

I'm also in the same position as you. Stuck between Cass and Queen Mary. Would rather go to the one with the better student life.
Original post by mddin124
I'm also in the same position as you. Stuck between Cass and Queen Mary. Would rather go to the one with the better student life.

Hi where did you end up going?

Quick Reply

Latest