The Student Room Group

AQA Core 4 - Thursday 12th June 2014 (PM) - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

I was predicted a C, told by my teacher I wouldn't get a B, and I go and get an A*! Got 100 UMS in this exam and 88 in C3, no idea how but the most disappointing part was my maths teacher not being at results day so I could rub it in her face

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got a B in this :biggrin: i thought i gunna get a D lol
Original post by Wtflauren
I was predicted a C, told by my teacher I wouldn't get a B, and I go and get an A*! Got 100 UMS in this exam and 88 in C3, no idea how but the most disappointing part was my maths teacher not being at results day so I could rub it in her face

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!! I also got 88 UMS in C3!
I had B in this one 76UMS, but A in Mathematics overall:smile:
Congratulations everyone with your results, it seems like you've all done well! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done one your achievement :biggrin:

I got 100 on C3 and C4, the study of FP1,2,3&4 greatly aided this so A*! I hope everyone got the grades they needed to, it was a tough exam!
Reply 726
I got 100 on C2,3,4 and A* overall so happy :biggrin:
Reply 727

Posted from TSR Mobile

working your butt off really proved its worth! WELL DONE :biggrin:
Reply 728
Also got an A*!
Thanks everyone! I got 484 UMS overall (I got a B in AS with my c2 resit) so I was very lucky, but an A* is an A*! Well done to everyone :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SimiM
I got 100 on C2,3,4 and A* overall so happy :biggrin:

I got the exact same! Well done!
Reply 731
Original post by ScottChidgey
I got the exact same! Well done!

Ooh lala that's Wicked :biggrin: what course have u applied for?
got 585 overall
Original post by SimiM
Ooh lala that's Wicked :biggrin: what course have u applied for?

I'm doing Mathematics with Statistics at the university of bristol. What are you doing?
Reply 734
Original post by ScottChidgey
I'm doing Mathematics with Statistics at the university of bristol. What are you doing?

I'm doing Chemical Engineering at Uni of Bath :biggrin:
Reply 735
Has anyone got any tips for someone who will be starting this unit next year?
Original post by CD223

Revise from the start so you don't do it all at the end and do all of the exercises and questions in the book, simple really :smile:
Reply 737
Original post by CD223

Do as many past papers as possible (even try out the older ones like 2008 if you have time- they're simpler but you'll still learn things here and there in terms of types of sums). And on the last couple of days, even redo some of the past papers you've already tried.

Don't leave out starting past papers till the very end
Reply 738
Original post by SimiM
Do as many past papers as possible (even try out the older ones like 2008 if you have time- they're simpler but you'll still learn things here and there in terms of types of sums). And on the last couple of days, even redo some of the past papers you've already tried.

Don't leave out starting past papers till the very end

Thank you!
Reply 739
Original post by CD223
Thank you!

No problemo :biggrin: If you need to know other things in terms of advice or help, just message or write here with a quote :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending