The Student Room Group

My hypothesis : The US abducted the MH370 plane

They are the only country in the world that has the technology to do so. who else can pull such a stunt?

The purpose of doing so is to test china's satellite and naval ability and to create tension in between countries in SEA.

The United States has taken advantage of the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight to test the capabilities of China’s satellites and judge the threat of Chinese missiles against its aircraft carriers, reports our sister paper Want Daily.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/disappearance-of-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh-370-the-trillion-question-to-the-u-s-and-its-intelligence-services/5375780

world police...pfffttt...we should never have let them gain independence, worse than Putin.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Quick! Put your tinfoil hat on before they steal your thoughts!
Reply 2
Seems legit.
Reply 3
Original post by alow

Original post by Mechie
Seems legit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

if the americans in 1943 can make a ship goes disappear what makes you think that they cant make a plane disappear in 2014..?
Reply 4
The truth is out there guuiiise

#illuminati
#Kony2012
Reply 6
Original post by GnomeMage
They are the only country in the world that has the technology to do so.

What technology is this, then? Explain.

Can you tell us how an aircraft managed to land safely with no runway?
They are the only country in the world that has the technology to do so. who else can pull such a stunt?

The purpose of doing so is to test china's satellite and naval ability and to create tension in between countries in SEA.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/disappearance-of-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh-370-the-trillion-question-to-the-u-s-and-its-intelligence-services/5375780

world police...pfffttt...we should never have let them gain independence, worse than Putin.

Original post by alow

Goddamnit you stole my line.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Drewski
What technology is this, then? Explain.

Can you tell us how an aircraft managed to land safely with no runway?

The US knows and they wont share with us.
It was swallowed by a giant submarine disguised as a shark. The internet told me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

if the americans in 1943 can make a ship goes disappear what makes you think that they cant make a plane disappear in 2014..?

Dude, if you're going to try and find sources to back up your absurd conspiracy theories, at least pick ones that agree with you. Taken straight from that page:

"The story is thought to be a hoax"
Reply 11
The US knows and they wont share with us.

But clearly you know too or you wouldn't have been able to mention it. So evidently it's not that secretive. So, provide evidence that they have the technology to make it disappear.
Original post by Quantex
It was swallowed by a giant submarine disguised as a shark. The internet told me.

All the internet told me is that there are hot Russian girls in my area waiting to meet me. I'm meeting one later.
Reply 13
Original post by thunder_chunky
All the internet told me is that there are hot Russian girls in my area waiting to meet me. I'm meeting one later.

My internet told me I have a tiny penis and should get pills :frown:
Original post by Drewski
My internet told me I have a tiny penis and should get pills :frown:

But on the plus side there are millions in unclaimed money in Africa, and it can all be mine.
Reply 15
Original post by Drewski
But clearly you know too or you wouldn't have been able to mention it. So evidently it's not that secretive. So, provide evidence that they have the technology to make it disappear.

The americans spied on all your EU leaders and there nothing you can do about it. what more SEA.
Reply 16
The americans spied on all your EU leaders and there nothing you can do about it. what more SEA.

Clearly English isn't your first language.

Sadly, I'm not fluent in Idiot. You'll have to translate.
Reply 17
they r gonna turn the plane around and smash it into some of their own buildings

H1H_{1} the alternative hypothesis
Reply 18
'2) Was the plane turned back manually or by remote control?'

... :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Original post by Drewski
Clearly English isn't your first language.

Sadly, I'm not fluent in Idiot. You'll have to translate.

neither am i

Quick Reply