Scroll to see replies

DClinPsy hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Nerdy_girl
Aaah i gotcha! That's pretty much like me and Keele! What made you choose Psych?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I done it as a A-level and fell in love with the subject :colondollar: What about you? :biggrin:
Original post by hotsaucee
what do you guys wanna do with a psych degree?

Hoping to go into clinical psychology and eventually do counselling on the side
Original post by Happy_Smiles
I done it as a A-level and fell in love with the subject :colondollar: What about you? :biggrin:

Always been fascinated with the human body and I've always been curious about people's behaviour - why we do what we do - so Psych was the perfect course to do at college, and like you said, fell in love with it (although there have been times when I could have walked away!)
Always been fascinated with the human body and I've always been curious about people's behaviour - why we do what we do - so Psych was the perfect course to do at college, and like you said, fell in love with it (although there have been times when I could have walked away!)

I agree it can be difficult to deal with at first but once you get use to it it's so worth it but it's like you know no matter how hard it is the subjects too good to drop I've had my few share of struggles with the subject but it's too good too drop lol :smile::tongue:
I agree it can be difficult to deal with at first but once you get use to it it's so worth it but it's like you know no matter how hard it is the subjects too good to drop I've had my few share of struggles with the subject but it's too good too drop lol :smile::tongue:

Tell me about it!!! The amount that you actually learn - heck of a lot but the content is sooo interesting!!! :biggrin:
What was your exam board?
Tell me about it!!! The amount that you actually learn - heck of a lot but the content is sooo interesting!!! :biggrin:
What was your exam board?

I'm not actually sure :s-smilie: I'll have to find out haha let me get back to you with that one lol what exam board is yours? :smile:
Haha ok! I did Edexcell!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am, it's a new and exciting experience!
Reply 49
Nice! I'm in Callice Court yeah me too :smile: you looking forward to starting uni?

Looking forward to meeting new people and starting the course... Can't wait for it:smile:
Reply 50
Eeeeeeee I'm doing Psych as well this September but I'm commuting, can't wait to meet you all :smile:
Original post by HolsKW
Eeeeeeee I'm doing Psych as well this September but I'm commuting, can't wait to meet you all :smile:

Awwh same here :biggrin: where you commuting from?
Reply 52
Awwh same here :biggrin: where you commuting from?

Just from Binley in Cov, where abouts are you?? :smile:
Reply 53
I'm doing Psychology too :biggrin:
Hey Amy you looking forward to i? :smile: are you staying in halls or commuting?

I'm commuting as i'm already from Coventry :smile: how about you?
Reply 55
Anyone else concerned that the induction week timetable still doesn't say where to go first thing on Monday?
Reply 56
Original post by ajr579
Anyone else concerned that the induction week timetable still doesn't say where to go first thing on Monday?

ME! I'm so nervous I have no idea where to go or where anything is and I live in Cov!
Reply 57
Original post by HolsKW
ME! I'm so nervous I have no idea where to go or where anything is and I live in Cov!

Do you mean for the student finance talk? Or even before that? :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Sofa272
Do you mean for the student finance talk? Or even before that? :smile:

Both! I don't know where to go before and then it doesn't say where to go for the student finance talk 😩
Reply 59
Original post by ajr579
Both! I don't know where to go before and then it doesn't say where to go for the student finance talk 😩

Oh :/ well I'm sure there will be peoplle there to ask for people. If you need to get your ID, then thats done in the building next to the university library

Quick Reply

Latest